Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ No problem! Both great classic models too. I still need the original Guidance colorway. Kinda hard to find now for a decent price.

Supports fit at least .5 size bigger than the Guidance.
Oh wow...damn...I had no idea they were even two diff models...I just thought they were messing with the name like Nike messes with the name of the same sneaker over and over (ie: Rosherun, Roshe Run One, Roshe One, etc.)

Thank you!

In fact, there is an entire line of EQT shoes. Here's an article on what some consider the most complete collection of OG EQTs

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/featu...ner-collector-mark-leuschner-overkill-berlin/

Also, last year Adidas released the racer (the one that looks like a nike rift), the basketball model with the removable sock, and the cushion '91 in addition to the support and guidance. Size has a bunch of racers that will probably go on sale soon and the cushion can still be found for very good prices on ebay.

Last edited:
What time does Adidas usually drop stuff on their site?
Don't they do it in the middle of the night?

Got these for 29 each at the outlet.

How do you guys feel about the Los Angeles shoes I think they are super dope & will try to cop at discount

End clothing has a lot of sizes too in the beige pair. Everywhere else has dried up.

What's the smallest size they made in the first pure boosts? The gf ordered a 6 but wanted to see if 5.5s or smaller were made

Just passing thru
happy.gif
smokin.gif
 they look awesome. 

how is the quality and fit?  

i get mine on wednesday and can't wait. i hope my beige pair has a splash of red like yours does.

and i think ima throw some navy waxed laces in the blue pair i dont like the contrast laces. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom