Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I got my pharells in today. If you don't have these already I suggest you pick up pair before the well dries up.
Pictures don't do these any justice. They are gorgeous in person. The uppers feel durable but soft which makes for a very comfortable fit. They really do feel like a an antique couch or curtain. You can't go wrong with either pair but the navy pair pops a little more because the gold threads really shine. With that being said I prefer the beige pair.

This is easily my favorite pick up in a long time. A very unique looking shoe. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
reminds me of my old leroy jenkins hoody

I got my pharells in today. If you don't have these already I suggest you pick up pair before the well dries up.
Pictures don't do these any justice. They are gorgeous in person. The uppers feel durable but soft which makes for a very comfortable fit. They really do feel like a an antique couch or curtain. You can't go wrong with either pair but the navy pair pops a little more because the gold threads really shine. With that being said I prefer the beige pair.

This is easily my favorite pick up in a long time. A very unique looking shoe. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Glad you like em! Definitely my favorite pick-up of the year thus far :smokin :smokin
They're heavily slept on right now but I like it that way lol

dam I totally forgot about the pharells. I'm assuming no other place is going to be releasing them? ebay prices are 3-500 
indifferent.gif

Also, those tubular lows are looking great 

Last edited:
What would you guys choose between the red seaweed camo and the red reptile Tubulars? I'm going back and forth, but I'm only going to buy one or the other.

miAdidas got some FLAME Optionsfor the LOW, but I still see more ppl willing to pay more for GR's than something they can custom & make their own.

They're certainly giving you more options, better quality, and lower prices than that schemin' NikeID.

I'm definitely making a pair of something here, soon.
nthat.gif

^ I wouldn't do that personally... those Mirror Foams are pretty cheap, the color scrapes right off from what I've seen. 

^ I wouldn't do that personally... those Mirror Foams are pretty cheap, the color scrapes right off from what I've seen. 

Yea ive seen but i dont plan on earing them much and mu pushas i dont plan on ever wearing after i got them. If they dont move in buy sell i may just keep them

and actually thinking back I wonder if Nike made the white hot pack due to the pusha ts popularity

ostrich print, fish scales?

we see you nike

Anyone saw these before? Superstar slip on, apparently they're women only though. Look like a hybrid between Y3 and Rick Owens

nice, def have a RO inspired look about them.  Would be up for a pair if they had mens sizing. shame.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the blue/gray net and mesh 93 EQT's. If only the color blocking on the inner side of the shoe was on the outter.

Back
Top Bottom