Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yeah, there are two. There's the vintage style pair with an offwhite missile and thin tongue (your pic above) that were originally an overseas only release, not sure if that's changed since. Then there's the U.S. version with the thick tongue.

There's even another one that SNS has.

m_medium_high.jpg

Suede on the heel.
Link in case - http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/13917/adidas-originals-stan-smith

Last edited:
yeah ^ the sns version is also a different type of white. I think it's their neo white...it has a grey tint to it.
If anyone has the American dads it's the exact same version of those with the original toungue obviously.

It's my favorite pair...I like the grey tint and the vintage looking heel.

how do you like them?
quality? comfort? fit?

The shoe is pretty lightweight. The fit is good TTS. The comfort is not that great. I really with they added boost technology to these it would've been great. Overal it's not bad. The color way hella caught my attention tho had to cop. Looks pretty dope.

love that cw of the la's up there. wish they had gray instead of that "bright red" theyre calling it, i believe? has a qasa look to it in a way.

Wow I've never even seen those. They look awesome but I don't like the lace lock things.

Finally got these the leather is ****** amazing
They ended up fitting me too big so ima have to let them go :smh:

Last edited:
Active coupon code that works for the Ultra* Boosts on adidas.com?

Went back 5-6 pages and couldn't find anything. 

Last edited:
pure boosts 1s or 2s? if its the og pure boosts try hitting up your local ftl. i scored the regular black and white ones there for $50. rep ordered from warehouse after they price matched the other cw's they had in store on sale.

pure boosts 1s or 2s? if its the og pure boosts try hitting up your local ftl. i scored the regular black and white ones there for $50. rep ordered from warehouse after they price matched the other cw's they had in store on sale.
****, my bad, ULTRA boosts. 
happy.gif

its a long shot but does anyone know any spots that might have the black sl loop mocs?...looking for a size 10 or 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom