Adidas ORIGINALS updates

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-tubular-moc-runner

Last edited:
Been waiting for those tubular x prime knits but didn't know they had all those other amazing models in the works awesome upcoming year

It might arrive earlier than that, I've done pre-orders from Barneys, Saks, Neimans, etc.. that has 4-5 months wait period but almost all of them come a bit earlier than expected. But yeah if you wan them, no harm in getting them now, you find them anywhere earlier and you can cancel and they don't charge you til they ship it out anyways.

can you comment on these since youve had them for a short bit now? 

really thinking about picking up a pair while I still can

sorry for the late reply.

The smooth leather is really nice and soft. Like literally a very very small step away from the italian leather Common Projects use and for only 150! Tbh i havent had the chance to wear them yet but i feel that all shoes with decent leather look good when worn, and these will be in my rotation as my main white-based shoe.

my motto has been "buy first, think later" ever since i missed out on a couple flyknits lol. you can always return them if youre not feeling them

smh i can't believe i missed out on the white ultra boost. I need those bad. Stupid fresh
Nah man... trust me.

I've had them first CW and they cracked after 4 months of light jogging and running.

Hypebeasts will be crying when their outsole starts to crack.

Best shoe ever. Period. tho.

Just picked up a pair of the olive weaves myself, as with most Tubulars go down half a size for a snug fit. TTS if you want it roomy (which was a bit too much wiggle room for my feet)
Nice cop. Thinking about copping em.

On the sizing, I completely agree; half down or TTS.

Altho these are kinda snug at first and it takes the shape of your foot,

so I highly recommend TTS if you've got a regular to wide foot (pinky toes).

Back
Top Bottom