Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Man the black barneys are nice but I think I'll just wait for the wings and horns.

Still sad I missed out on the all white though

someone got their hands on one of the s/s 2016 tublar models already :smokin

Looking to order mi adidas tubular - I am reading to size down. I am a 10.5 in most stuff, 11 in aj 1's. how much to size down if that is the case?

'bit late on the hunt, but couple of questions re: Stan Smith midsummer weave:

1- How do they fit compared to Nike internationalists or Asics GL3's?  I wear a 10 in the Nikes, 10.5 in GL3's.

2- Anyone know a site with my size in stock for a good price?  Baitme has them for $80 with 25% off coupon code, but only has size 10.5.  Shopnicekicks has them for $80, only size 9.

Thanks

Not sure if i'm late, but I had no idea there was a black version of the Barney's stan smiths. The leather has to be butter just like the white version, so now i'm trying to decide between these and the W+H stan smiths that are about to drop.

I'm in need of a quality everyday black casual shoe and both the Barney's and W+H fit the bill. Although i do wish the entire shoe was black on both collabs.

http://www.barneys.com/adidas-bny-s...ed-stan-smith-sneakers-503999425.html#start=1

There are still a lot of all-black Rod Lavers around if you're interested in that silhouette. I think I saw some on the Adidas site and on Sneakersnstuff. And there are also all-black Stans easily available.

Last edited:
^ leather quality is garbage on regular all black stans though. I'm sure the rod lavers cant be that far off either.

Tried on the Black Tubular X Primeknit today.

Shoe looks good in nature. The outsole is made out of rubber so no foamy material like the regular tubular or painted foam like yeezy350s.

The only problem is that the toebox is very tight so guys with big toes or toe nails will have problems (I have same problem). They fit a half size bigger than the regular tubular.

I'm a US 8 in tubular runner but the tubular x fits good in US 8.5

Tried on the Black Tubular X Primeknit today.

Shoe looks good in nature. The outsole is made out of rubber so no foamy material like the regular tubular or painted foam like yeezy350s.

The only problem is that the toebox is very tight so guys with big toes or toe nails will have problems (I have same problem). They fit a half size bigger than the regular tubular.

I'm a US 8 in tubular runner but the tubular x fits good in US 8.5
when is release date?

Here's a question for everyone -- other than the Consortium "Reflective" and the Yeezys, have there been any other decent Primeknit + Boost designs???

I'd cut a b**** to get a Primeknit + Boost Tubular-style mid (maybe with a traditional, rather than "Tubular," sole) or ZX Flux.

Here's a question for everyone -- other than the Consortium "Reflective" and the Yeezys, have there been any other decent Primeknit + Boost designs???

I'd cut a b**** to get a Primeknit + Boost Tubular-style mid (maybe with a traditional, rather than "Tubular," sole) or ZX Flux.

OG ultra boost
All consortium prime knit pure boosts.

Back
Top Bottom