Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yeah man, I just got the OG tubular runners in black and the moc tubulars and I didn't even bother to un-ds them 'cause I know that just walking on foam ain't a good look. Gonna sell em asap 'cause I'm not even gonna try to walk around in these..

Damn shame too 'cause these are gorgeous. What was Adidas thinking?

My newly order mi tubulars! - Hoping to maybe add some tassels at some point to FBT them that much more. For 113 canadian I couldn't say no. The 30% was what pushed the buy button

Will post pics when they arrive!

Looks very feminine 

showing ankles... only when I wear shorts 
pimp.gif

I won't even go as far as to say why homo nor feminine should be used as negatives and instead say,

Just wear them your way, we're here for the shoes, not fashion advice.

Tried on the Black Tubular X Primeknit today.

Shoe looks good in nature. The outsole is made out of rubber so no foamy material like the regular tubular or painted foam like yeezy350s.

The only problem is that the toebox is very tight so guys with big toes or toe nails will have problems (I have same problem). They fit a half size bigger than the regular tubular.

I'm a US 8 in tubular runner but the tubular x fits good in US 8.5
So TTS? Most people went .5 down for regular tubulars

Anyone looking for Primeknit Stan Smiths in the  grey colourway? I got a size 8.5, but personally don't like the way they fit. If anyone is interested, PM me. Only tried on.

I've never had any problems with my tubular soles except they squeak a lot when I'm at the hospital.
Are they chipping off?

TBRIGHTS. Please post a picture when you receive those miadidas .

And I see no problem with the way either of you are wearing your pants.

Last edited:
I've never had any problems with my tubular soles except they squeak a lot when I'm at the hospital.
Are they chipping off?

TBRIGHTS. Please post a picture when you receive those miadidas .

And I see no problem with the way either of you are wearing your pants.
Will do! Looking forward to how they came out, seeing as there have been some great "earthy" toned moc tubulars coming out, I wanted to have mine be just a little different

Back
Top Bottom