Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Wild. 10.5 is going to be a real struggle for people on the wings and horns. Never expected this release to move like it is.

the boutique website needs updating man.

finna shoot u a text soon. i need some new threads
Right now they have an outside company running it, **** is awful. Have been trying to tell them we can do it in house a lot better

But appreciate that.

And we still have FSR in everything available for phone order. 216.298.4770

(No tax just $10 flat shipping fee)

Last edited:
Guess black king push coming

this release will be different. the resellers now know that pusha t is gonna sell smh.

first release was such an easy cop

TTS for me (11,5) with flat arch.
------

Still find HAL x adidas EQT Guidance in size (11,5 or 12)
Thanks for appreciate it.

How is it possible that I paid for my shoes (bdga flux) in under 30 seconds and I got my order cancelled? I even received the confirmation order email at 11:00 AM.

this is what adidas sent their sponsored players after the USA won the world cup

pretty damn cool. 
smokin.gif

greatest shoe box ever...?

cant make out what the inscription says on the side heel of the stans

Last edited:
I assume everyone's already seen this pic. The Barneys Tubular X

White camo Tubular X's

Tubular Doom with 3M?

Anyone know how the made in Germany ZX500s fit? Half down from usual Adidas size or full down? Thanks!

Can't wait to see what Pusha T and Adodas comes up with next!

Very nice gift to the wimminz soccer team. Wow.

Those BNY's tubular X's are fire

Dude a link to a page on an open source forum is not really crediting his post, you don't even mention that it was a Niketalk user either by forum ID or implication who posted the picture... that's pretty weak... I do hope you took the time to rep him? 

Dude a link to a page on an open source forum is not really crediting his post, you don't even mention that it was a Niketalk user either by forum ID or implication who posted the picture... that's pretty weak... I do hope you took the time to rep him? 
Nah it's cool, this is a public forum and complex isn't real journalism. Dudes can pretend to be writers but the moment they get called out you get a nt emoticon.

Back
Top Bottom