Adidas ORIGINALS updates

anyone been to the AO store in Melrose? 

thinking of stopping by on my trip this weekend.... anyone think its worht it? 

this is a long shot but if any of you guys received the e-mail from Undefeated and DON'T want to buy a pair, send me a PM. I would love to pre-order and not deal with the potential hassles of the release.

Undefeated emailed all those who got their orders cancelled from the last release with bape to get a guaranteed preorder, can preorder up to 2 pairs
Hey when did you get the email? I have not gotten one and they said I would. Pretty frustrated because I actually want a pair and Im seeing people selling their links on ebay :/.

My everydays

Is the general consensus that the tubulars (x or otherwise) uncomfortable shoes with regards to the midsole?

Last edited:
Did anyone get the SNS "Camera" Superstars? If so, how's the quality & fit (specifically, the fit relative to ZX Flux)? Thanks!

Edit: So it turns out I can get the Varsity Jacket pack Superstars for $47 thanks to my girl's school team code. Does anyone have them? Same questions as above: fit & quality??? They look just like the "Cameras," minus the lens numbers on the heel and at half the price...

Last edited:
I'm all about beating up material and making it your own thing (denim, leather etc.), so these are incredibly necessary.

Horween Stan Smiths :smokin

joints are FIRE!!!

mids for me... i just need to find some tonal laces... i dont like that white 

and for only 160 and 150...these are a no brainer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom