Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Any idea what this is?

Horweens need some tan leather laces and they would be perfect

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Raf Simons Stan Smiths? Wanna possibly buy the all red or navy but I'm still having problems justifying that price point. Is this that much better than the originals? Any input would be great

I'm assuming the horween stans will fit a little big because there's no lining. I wear a 14, anyone think I'll be ok w a 13?

Does anyone have the Raf Simons Stan Smiths? Wanna possibly buy the all red or navy but I'm still having problems justifying that price point. Is this that much better than the originals? Any input would be great
I've read people say the leather is nothing special for that price. I personally don't own them though so I can't say

Anyone here ever have an issue receiving a refund for a cancelled order by adidas? 

I ordered a pair of ultra boost 9 days ago and the next day the order was cancelled. Well a few days pass and I still haven't received my refund. I contact adidas they say it takes up to 5 days for it to refund. I wait 6 days, still no refund. I email them, they don't respond to that request. I have to email them again. To which they respond its not their fault, It's paypals fault because they're holding the money or some bs like that. So I contact paypal and they basically tell me that adidas hasn't even cancelled the order. Smh adidas

Anyone here ever have an issue receiving a refund for a cancelled order by adidas? 
I ordered a pair of ultra boost 9 days ago and the next day the order was cancelled. Well a few days pass and I still haven't received my refund. I contact adidas they say it takes up to 5 days for it to refund. I wait 6 days, still no refund. I email them, they don't respond to that request. I have to email them again. To which they respond its not their fault, It's paypals fault because they're holding the money or some bs like that. So I contact paypal and they basically tell me that adidas hasn't even cancelled the order. Smh adidas

This happeNed to me last month. In the end I had to call Adidas and talk to a rep to get my money back. I would suggest calling them and telling them the order number and etc.

Damn it I missed my reservation for the Bapes!! Now, I'm most likely going to strike out tomorrow :/

Back
Top Bottom