Adidas ORIGINALS updates

List of the stores that got the "White Scale" version for the Pusha T joints.

Last edited:
1 hour and 447 calls to Creme amd I finally get thru...but they're out of my size. Smallest they have is a 10.5 :x

757-961-1988 if you guys want to give it a go

Reactions: alp
Pusha Ts

And for those that entered the raffle at an Adidas Originals store, I called the 2 stores I entered at and they said winners should get an e-mail today, no later than tomorrow
BTW Good Looking On That info. My boy was able to get through in like two minutes and was texting me frantically for my pp email since he don't got pp :lol:

2 min!!! D@mnit! Glad you got a pair
yea I was bugging out when he said he got through so quick. His size actually sold while he was on the phone so he ended up getting mine. Ima try and get his now so we can switch

For anyone still tryna call they asking 232 after shipping and everything

Was at Creme's instore release, it was pretty smooth. Adidas showed Pusha's boutique a lot of love, because there were plenty pairs to go around.  Everybody was able to pretty much grab muiltiples, just had to get back in line after each purchase. It's rare that we get a hometown collab thats sought after and available.  Commonwealth's Da Vinci's and these hopefully open up future avenues.

Back
Top Bottom