Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So best bet is looking like Adidas store online
your avy kills my everytime 
laugh.gif

the Drop Date doesn't even have these on they List of releases...

might not be any UK stores with these

My local boutique keeps saying release info coming soon [emoji]128529[/emoji]...... Hopefully I can just luck up and grab them from there..... Really want these

am i the only person to win an adidas raffle? lol

didn't realize these run a half size big…not sure what i'll do

To those wondering about how the Pusha's fit. I have the white pair and the black and honestly they don't run the same for me. The white ran a half size big and the black run true for me. I know people's feet run different, just sharing my experience, as a lot of people will be relying online.

Last edited:
To those wondering about how the Pusha's fit. I have the white pair and the black and honestly they don't run the same for me. The white ran a half size big and the black run true for me. I know people's feet run different, just sharing my experience, as a lot of people will be relying online.
entirely possible that they changed the sizing on them

I actual seen a site post a size notice on their page for the Black Market's

I can't remember which one it was?

maybe Goodwillout but they took the page down

Talk to Creme's owner and he shared that the sizing was off with da whites and was rectified with the blacks...

Maybe Adidas have sorted their "all over the place sizing issues" I've also found i fit the recent releases of Fluxs TTS whereas early releases I'm .5 size down???

Back
Top Bottom