Adidas ORIGINALS updates

You need to add S79168_640 to the end of the link. For some reason it isn't included as part of the link in tank's post. It's there, just not recognized as part of the link.

Last edited:
Gotta use the link I posted.

Got it...I was on mobile. I was trying to hurry so I didn't use the discount code mentioned above. Did that work?

Edit: And just received my confirmation. Thank you, Sir!!! Is it odd that I'm more excited about these than Yeezy 350 Boosts? I was about to be grinding for the next pair of those, but I'm looking forward to these without the "Yeezy-ology" attached. Haha!

Last edited:
You need to add S79168_640 to the end of the link. For some reason it isn't included as part of the link in tank's post.
Yup, works for desktop, but on mobile you have to add that last bit manually, not sure why it doesn't transfer over. Regardless, simply clicking the link on desktop works fine, that's how I originally copped.

Weird thing is I also had a link that should've forced my size straight into my cart but it's not working. Thinking my actual ATC link only works once the shoe has officially gone live to the public.

I anticipate the shoes will actually be fully live at 9am, although yesterday they didn't update the availability until sometime around 10 or 11 so who knows.

Weird thing is I also had a link that should've forced my size straight into my cart but it's not working. Thinking my actual ATC link only works once the shoe has officially gone live to the public.

I anticipate the shoes will actually be fully live at 9am, although yesterday they didn't update the availability until sometime around 10 or 11 so who knows.
If it's the old demandware trick to add to cart, I don't think it works anymore. 

If it's the old demandware trick to add to cart, I don't think it works anymore. 
It works for me right now for any shoe that's in stock on ADC but for some reason it didn't work on the NMDs. Maybe they're starting to code new products differently, or maybe the demand on the server was just too high on the NMDs for it to work, dunno.

edit - by, "I don't think it works anymore", I just realized you probably mean the trick doesn't work to add to cart before the product has gone live anymore...

Last edited:
I only picked up the black Pusha T's because i missed out on the white ones but the more i see these in person I'm not a fan of an all black shoe. Unfortunately I can't return it to the store, so I doubt everyone is a reseller, some people might still believe in hooking others up.

Question: how do the superstar (shelltoes) and Stan Smiths fit? Planning on buying one of the other for Xmas gifts. Thanks in advance!

Mom & Pop shop
Many stores, don't. I ended up with extra 2 sizes cause one didn't fit, gf didn't like the other one. I offered them at slightly higher than retail, especially after PP fees and shipping, but I guess no one wants them :smile: So they'll go back this week. 

Got shipping conf. for my red/blue NMDs from ADC. Still waiting on Kith to ship my Key City pair though.

edit - looks like Kith created a shipping label for my order today. Doesn't update on the UPS site & still says status unfulfilled on the Kith site but at least a label exists haha.

Last edited:
So if my regular nike size is 10,5 should i go with 10 in Stans? Thing is adidas doesnt have 10,5 is like a 10 2/3 so a Little bigger than a 10,5.

man i suggest y'all try on whatever model y'all are looking for before you purchase 

Back
Top Bottom