Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone who ordered NMDs off ADCa on Monday have their order shipped yet? Hoping I don't get cancelled because of my Saturday order.

hmmm I'm assuming green? Or some type of print? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Shipped and Delivered big homie... I hope ADC didnt screw ya

Nicely done, glad you got your pair and went straight to feet. But I'm assuming these were from ADC and not Adidas Canada. The Canadian site dropped sizes 9.5 and lower on Monday, something about a shipping delay.

Nicely done, glad you got your pair and went straight to feet. But I'm assuming these were from ADC and not Adidas Canada. The Canadian site dropped sizes 9.5 and lower on Monday, something about a shipping delay.
Ahhhh totally didnt catch that "a" on ADCa. Yea these are from US ADC. 

Hopefully they didnt screw ya. I am waiting on my Key City pair to drop tomorrow.

Ahhhh totally didnt catch that "a" on ADCa. Yea these are from US ADC. 

Hopefully they didnt screw ya. I am waiting on my Key City pair to drop tomorrow.

Key City's too, dang. It's nice to see a lot of nt fam cook on those. Good job.

Key City's too, dang. It's nice to see a lot of nt fam cook on those. Good job.
Man I copped those before they even got blasted out to the community. I had Kith page open with autorefresh set for 5 secs and they came up and I was already logged in. Threw in card info and bam. A 5-10 second checkout. I checked out with ease. Guess its the benefit of having 4 computer screens at work. 

Man I copped those before they even got blasted out to the community. I had Kith page open with autorefresh set for 5 secs and they came up and I was already logged in. Threw in card info and bam. A 5-10 second checkout. I checked out with ease. Guess its the benefit of having 4 computer screens at work. 

Man I'm gonna need a 4th, all I got are 2 phones and a tablet haha.

Last edited:

Anybody here got a pair of tubular X? Trying to figure out the fit.
If you've got a narrow foot go a size down on the non primeknit Tubulars. I went tts on mine and had to return and go 1/2 size down. Hope this helps.
This sounds about right. Haven't tried on the PK tubulars but the regular tubulars fit pretty big on me. First tried my UB size (.5 up from my TTS). It was way too big. Then went down to TTS, still too big. Then went .5 down and while it felt much better, it was still a bit roomy. At that point I was over it so I just gave up and bought some more UBs.

Still waiting for miadidas flux to come in.... They promised by christmas [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Picked up the Adidas X HYPEBEAST Ultraboost today... Didn't realize how limited they were man... No store got more than 30 pairs...

Back
Top Bottom