Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Does anyone know how primeknit superstars fit? I'm a size 11 in most Nikes (dunks, am1s, etc.) and I see a 10.5 for a steal right now.

i am planning to get this but i am not sure about the sizing. in the previous pages, they said tts, some said half size down. i am 8.5 us in UB and 9 in most nikes. what do you think?

8.5 if ub is ultra boost and if you like a form fitting shoe

Last edited:
For Adidas Stan Smiths, the suede ones anyways, the US sizing is .5 smaller than Nike, so if you take a 12 in Nike, get an 11.5 in Adidas.

i'm sure i missed it, but any other colors of the eqt ft15 3/3's coming like the 1/3 (2/3?) did?

Anyone here have a pair of the Luker by NBHD Superstars? Wondering how they fit.

Last edited:
So my King Push arrived today and the 8.5 ended up fitting too small. If anyone wants it hit me up.

Went back and grabbed the Horween Stan smiths. Love the leather. I gotta hunt for the Wings and Horns collab.

I know the Kith Primeknit Dooms are gonna be around $170 so I bet the rest of the Doom PKs will be around that amount, $150-170 but the non Primeknit Dooms will probably be closer to $130. Similar pricing to the NMDs.
On End clothings release calendar, the grey dooms (pretty sure they are PK) are 115 £ which would be around $125

I know the Kith Primeknit Dooms are gonna be around $170 so I bet the rest of the Doom PKs will be around that amount, $150-170 but the non Primeknit Dooms will probably be closer to $130. Similar pricing to the NMDs.
On End clothings release calendar, the grey dooms (pretty sure they are PK) are 115 £ which would be around $125

You're thinking Euros dude.

115 pounds is about $165 USD

Back
Top Bottom