Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Picked these up for $77
vLGACFG.jpg

seen samples of and EQT 93 guidance with an entirely primeknit upper in the OG green grey and the cushion 93 in there OG colour up not really sure about either of them the guidance looked the better of the 2.

Hey does anyone know if it's still possible to get the Rod Laver Consortiums in either white or black for around retail price by any chance?

If anyone needs these Made in Germany Stans in a size 7, hit me up, letting them go for relatively cheap. Quality is great.

Anyone know what's up with the Stan Smith Bold??? They released at SJS this week, but haven't heard of anywhere else.

the biggest question is for me is if that sole on the new tubulars still that foamy stuff?

if so I'll never buy another tubular again

those are both nice...

dam...i never thought Id see the day where I had a hard time choosing which Adidas shoe to buy... the time has come

Not really sure where to ask in regards to clothes but is the Sports Luxe line pretty much the Adidas' Tech Fleece equivalent?

Are the fits similar?

Not really sure where to ask in regards to clothes but is the Sports Luxe line pretty much the Adidas' Tech Fleece equivalent?

Are the fits similar?
Yes that's what I've heard here's a video for reference (I'm on mobile)

Back
Top Bottom