Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ they're that dope bro. Trust me. Materials are fantastic and they look amazing in person/ on feet. I wasn't totally sold by the photos, but when I got my first pair in from undftd I immediately knew I had to double up. Congrats on the great new purchase!

Definitely. I never double up on shoes but this pair I made an exception. Can't beat style and function : )

im kinda messing w/ these offspring x adi joints. anyone know what the release is looking like? ima need the grey/pink zx's and one of the shell toes (still undecided)

Last edited:
Shell toes are nice. The last ZX8000 is the cleanest, although I don't think I can do that much pink.

^^If anybody is looking for those shell toes, Call West nyc tomoroww they still have them in stock

Anyone gonna be online camping for the ZX 9000s on Size? this Thursday night?  

Definitely copping the OG colorway.  Too damn clean.  I may try and scoop the blue/orange joints too, if the funds are correct.  

^ Thanks.

I wear sz 9.5 for Superstar II but sz 9 for Superstar I because Superstar I has no padding. The Heartbreakers are Superstar 80's though...

What size should I get?

Thanks guys. I found'em but I don't think they're very popular. I'm going to go with my guts and pass on these for now, and wait for them to go on sale.

Please Lord, don't make me regret this.

Get whatever size you wear in campus. Not campus 80s though. Those have a little less padding.
They fit like jordan 1s I guess.

Last edited:
^ Thanks.

I wear sz 9.5 for Superstar II but sz 9 for Superstar I because Superstar I has no padding. The Heartbreakers are Superstar 80's though...

What size should I get?

Superstar 80's are a 1/2 size larger than Superstar II, so you should get a 9 in SS80s if you wear 9.5 in SSII.

If you have any superstars they fit the same as those. They've always been true to size for me, but some folks feel they run big.
TTS! IT IS LOL Do you have any Jordans you can compare it with? Don't own any superstars only campus

1/2 size down from your campus size in SS80's

Last edited:
How were u able too...i was logged in since the first email notice and nothing would pop up for me... on two computers..smh

Back
Top Bottom