Adidas ORIGINALS updates

How were u able too...i was logged in since the first email notice and nothing would pop up for me... on two computers..smh
Me too. Nothing would come up for me which sucks because these are clean! You guys know where these will be releasing in stores?

Managed to snag a pair. Literally just had to stay patient the entire time, from the first email to checkout. Seems like there's a LOT of stock. I checked out half an hour later and every pair was still in stock. 

When I tried to add a 10 or 10.5 a few minutes ago and check out, it showed me that they're out of stock so I guess Adidas just hasn't updated the page.

How were u able too...i was logged in since the first email notice and nothing would pop up for me... on two computers..smh

I just refreshed like the page told me to and at 12:00 i added my size, waited like 10 minutes and checked out.

^Just realized I missed the presale....very upset 
embarassed.gif

Any other online retailers getting these?  They are so clean.
pimp.gif

^Just realized I missed the presale....very upset 
embarassed.gif

Any other online retailers getting these?  They are so clean.
pimp.gif
Agree with this man they are too clean :pimp: I didn't try to he for the pair last year because I was away on vacation and didn't want the hassle but you can't go wrong with these. I would also like to know which places are getting these :nerd:

Is there anyway to get the big sean pro models in store? :\ I really like them

both big seans

really like the part 2's, quality is excellent.
How difficult was it to get the first big Sean pro models? Felt like there was a lot more hype on those than the new ones releasing

anyone know if the big seans are dropping anywhere in toronto?? Feel like we always missin out

Is there anyway to get the big sean pro models in store? :\ I really like them
How difficult was it to get the first big Sean pro models? Felt like there was a lot more hype on those than the new ones releasing

I got them for resale because i accidently slept on them, for a decent price too compared to their current resale price.

what type of fit do you normally prefer?

loose or an exact fit?

I fit "normally"? Lol my podiatrist recommended me that you should wear with some room in your toes so your toes don't crunch when you walk. I've been a true sz 9.5 since High School.

I hope that helps.

And I just happened to miss out on those Black Patents by giving my little brother my pair, so those will be had if they're not wild limited.

Back
Top Bottom