Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Also that retail is a lot. Lol I'll even keep copping in nj an option to avoid paying that tax

if you are wondering about sizing, go true to size. The scotts run a little narrow and hug your foot but nothing too bad. 

Also that retail is a lot. Lol I'll even keep copping in nj an option to avoid paying that tax
Do you know where the Wings will be releasing in NJ? I barely buy Adidas shoes and when I do they are online

GSP adidas store might get them, I'm gonna ask them one of these days. Other than that maybe packer shoes

Np. I need to keep as many options as possible for this one cuz they don't make as many 13s or 12.5s

I think it might be 8-14, thts most JS sizing, now whether a store gets a sz13.5 is unlikely, but they will exist. 8-12 would be some ****** up sizing

anyone get any kind of response from adidas about the presale. I got nothing

Me neither

I got this after registering...

Last edited:
I got this after registering...
I didnt get that, are they doing a raffle system and only giving that to a few people that register so the site doesnt crash? I know that the checkout is linked to you email and if you didnt get an invite you cant purchase..Guess I missed out...oh well. $270 saved

Congrats man, but how are they doing it? Is it a raffle system like the other guy said? I would guess so

I received the confirmation email for the pre-order on the all black Wings. Make sure to check your spam folder. That's where mine ended up.

Last edited:
Anyone seen any part of the Bedwin and the heartbreakers pack on sale anywhere yet? I got the superstars and the campus from the pack already for cheap and im hoping to add the countrys for short money.

^ WHOA WHOA! I've been waiting for the Brown/Brick Superstars to go on sale. Where'd you get them for cheap?

Back
Top Bottom