Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Wasnt there a big thing with nike suing them for the primeknit or was it another shoe?

Yea, but I'm pretty sure they won the case. They did a small run with a few more colors, but I don't think any hit stateside. Now they have pics out of the prime knit 2 and they're terrible. I'm just pissed I never really got a shot at the first one because they're awesome, but it looks like they just gave up on it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no word as far as i know, im thinking we arent gonna get em here. i wanted a pair too.

^ That's pretty cool. According to the description, they made special adjustments to wear them without laces. It's not enough for me to get them but repped for the info.

^ That's pretty cool. According to the description, they made special adjustments to wear them without laces. It's not enough for me to get them but repped for the info.

They do actually still come with two pairs of laces if you're passing because of not wanting to rock laceless sneakers.

Ordered a pair of ZX 9000 from Overkill and I was wondering if they take into account the VAT discount. Their website says so, but the order confirmation sheet doesn't show it.

They do actually still come with two pairs of laces if you're passing because of not wanting to rock laceless sneakers.

Yeah, I read that. I'm passing on it because they look too plain. If I want to B-Boy in them I want it to be cooler than just a branded tongue. Thanks for the info though.

Do you guys think the JS x ASAP Rocky Wings 2.0 will be a good trade for the Big Sean Detroit players that released last month? They are both clean but I wanted to get feedback

Do you guys think the JS x ASAP Rocky Wings 2.0 will be a good trade for the Big Sean Detroit players that released last month? They are both clean but I wanted to get feedback
The JS X A$AP Rocky Wings are $250 dollars. I've seen the Big Sean Detroit Players for less than that on ebay. I would save myself the effort trying to trade these and just buy on ebay. 

On a side note I registered for the presale for the JS x A$AP wings and havent gotten a email or anything from adidas. Any of you get anything back from them?

Reactions: alp
Oh thanks ... They did his for the Big Seans Detroit Players to right ? How does it work, do you get a special link emailed to you before others via email ?

Just Google search adidas Jeremy Scott asap rocky presale and it'll show u the pg. Thanks for the info, just signed up myself

Oh thanks ... They did his for the Big Seans Detroit Players to right ? How does it work, do you get a special link emailed to you before others via email ?
yes sir and the link is attached to your address so you cant buy unless they send you the link personally. I havent gotten anything back but its not the 23rd yet so i was wondering if anyone here saw it. $250 is a lot though.....I was hoping that it would be closer to $200. Especially since its a cheaper canvas material. Looks like they are hoping to sell based off of hype.

The JS X A$AP Rocky Wings are $250 dollars. I've seen the Big Sean Detroit Players for less than that on ebay. I would save myself the effort trying to trade these and just buy on ebay. 

On a side note I registered for the presale for the JS x A$AP wings and havent gotten a email or anything from adidas. Any of you get anything back from them?
Thanks fam I'm gonna try to cop I'm trying to diverse the collection past nike and when I saw these I thought they were dope if I do cop these will be my first pair of the JS Wings :smile:

Thanks fam I'm gonna try to cop I'm trying to diverse the collection past nike and when I saw these I thought they were dope if I do cop these will be my first pair of the JS Wings
smile.gif
yea i been leaving Nike and Jordan and got some Shaq Attaqs, the Mutombo and these will be my 2nd pair of wings. I got the pixelated ones for $170. You got to wear them with confidence though because you will get alot of flames. I got flamed more for the JS then I did for wearing the foamposite weathermans and I got torched for those.

Back
Top Bottom