Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Zx Flux Tech available on Oneness.

DSC00089_1024x1024.JPG

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/zx-flux-tech

So the ZX Flux Prisms I ordered from Eastbay on April 22 finally came today.

Thanks to the awesome shipping job they do (throw the box in a mylar bag and slap a shipping label on it), here's how they arrived:

Good thing I actually bought them to wear, but as a collector this is infuriating. They're supposed to be sending me a $10 gift card as a make-good, but I'd rather they start double-boxing like every other sneaker retailer.

first pair I ordered from size? earlier this year came double-boxed. 2nd pair didn't and was crushed worse than that - had to use packing tape to make it hold form. fingers are crossed that the pair I ordered last week come double-boxed.

Got the FP Edbergs at Undefeated today. The materials are really nice and I quite liked the colour in person (which is what held me back from ordering them online). They still seemed to have a couple of pairs left.

Also tried on the C75 Stan Smiths but the size 11 (1 sz up from my Nike size) they had was much too big.

I think you should go for 10.5 in SL Loop.

ZX Flux runs little big and SL Loop is TTS.

You got it. I wear 11.5 in ZX Flux and they fit me perfect as well. Got a 11.5 in SL Loop and fit is the exact same for me. 
Dilemma! Inputs are much appreciated, though. 

See, I'm a 10.5 TTS; went down to 10 for the ZX Flux (as suggested by many here). Though I've read online that the SL Loop fits TTS, I'm a bit concerned about that one-piece upper which would make the shoe a bit difficult to get into.

Thinking about either 10.5 or 11 (to make getting into the shoe a bit easier) before pulling the trigger on shipping over the SL Loops. Life is real hard if the pair you want isn't released yet in your home country LOL.

Last edited:

Dilemma! Inputs are much appreciated, though. 

See, I'm a 10.5 TTS; went down to 10 for the ZX Flux (as suggested by many here). Though I've read online that the SL Loop fits TTS, I'm a bit concerned about that one-piece upper which would make the shoe a bit difficult to get into.

Thinking about either 10.5 or 11 (to make getting into the shoe a bit easier) before pulling the trigger on shipping over the SL Loops. Life is real hard if the pair you want isn't released yet in your home country LOL.
For me, I fit 11.5 perfect in all my adidas, incl the ZX Flux. I wear 11.5-12 for Nike, depending on the model (which is why I prefer adidas as far as sizing since I know exactly what I need). My left foot is the bigger foot for me and 11.5 in the flux gives me that thumbnail space between tip of my toe and the edge on the bigger foot. All depends on how much room you like I guess. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom