Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What the. .. those leather track jackets retail for $1000

I checked out with paypal but forgot to change the shipping address to my billing address and its going to my parents. Its a confirmed address though. I'm I good ? Not sure how packers operates

You had to search on the site for them at midnight....They appear on pages for a long time

Well the reds are looking to be difficult. Did these drop on Adidas.com yet. That's my best shot

Been waiting on the adidas drop for a while now also... Hopefully they aren't excluded from disco... The TB deal was OD good to pass up... Second red pair for the fam ::crosses fingers::

Been waiting on the adidas drop for a while now also... Hopefully they aren't excluded from disco... The TB deal was OD good to pass up... Second red pair for the fam ::crosses fingers::
I'm hoping to come up on a pair myself, but I've gotten the blue pair early just incase I don't come up on a red.

As for the NIGO collection theres some cool stuff there I'm liking some of the kicks

On Adidas Europe, they are excluded from discounts.

The hype is REAL. Yeah pharrell it seems like the reds are the most hype colorway that soldout pretty much everywhere but lucky i found a site that still has a full size run stock on all the coloreways. Just swooped up my size 12 for $150 im good. Might even check back at that site later on tonight and cop the black ones too.
smokin.gif

The hype is REAL. Yeah pharrell it seems like the reds are the most hype colorway that soldout pretty much everywhere but lucky i found a site that still has a full size run stock on all the coloreways. Just swooped up my size 12 for $150 im good. Might even check back at that site later on tonight and cop the black ones too.
smokin.gif
UHHHHHHH. care to share?  Looking for the reds.

Back
Top Bottom