Adidas ORIGINALS updates

anyone with news on the nubuck tubulars ? i need those.
nerd.gif

Tubulars came in today...

Materials: Actually pretty decent, though mostly neoprene, there are hits of what seem to be suede and leather for accents.

Comfort: Crazy good upon trying them on. They're nice and lightweight.

Fit: They run just plain big. Went with my typical 9.5 and wish I'd gone down .5. Definitely too much toe room in TTS. My next pair will be a .5 size smaller.

Excited to give them their first day of wear and hopefully I helped folk with sizing.

Tubulars came in today...

Materials: Actually pretty decent, though mostly neoprene, there are hits of what seem to be suede and leather for accents.

Comfort: Crazy good upon trying them on. They're nice and lightweight.

Fit: They run just plain big. Went with my typical 9.5 and wish I'd gone down .5. Definitely too much toe room in TTS. My next pair will be a .5 size smaller.

Excited to give them their first day of wear and hopefully I helped folk with sizing.

Just the info I needed, good looks!

that neoprene..is it like what the pure boosts are made of?

Probably a slightly thicker neoprene than the Pure Boosts, but similar.

Any other shoe you can compare the fit to? Really interested in these and wanna go correct on sizing to save some trouble.

Well, comparing to ZX Flux, they run a little bigger than the Flux because I go TTS in those and they have some room but not as much as these Tubular do.

I go .5 up in Asics GL3 and GLV (just to give you an idea of what I do in some non-Adidas models). TTS in Jordans as well.

So my Autumn Story Tech Supers came in from SNS, and I'm pretty blown... Went .5 down from my normal adidas size, going with a US 10 and they are too tight.. Definitely TTS on these if not atleast .5 small. Since theyre still in stock, I could exchange em,but the cost alone of shipping this pair back might not be worth it.. If anyone is interested in em for retail just hit my PM

my barbour zx 555s came in today. My speculations were correct. NB made in USA caliber materials. Super nice. If there is ever a sneaker x barbour collab I always go for them. The Vans I have are also super good. 

Well, comparing to ZX Flux, they run a little bigger than the Flux because I go TTS in those and they have some room but not as much as these Tubular do.

I go .5 up in Asics GL3 and GLV (just to give you an idea of what I do in some non-Adidas models). TTS in Jordans as well.
Much appreciated man, will be picking up a pair of these when they drop!

my girl and i were talking 3 stripes vs Swoosh... and she ended on "10 years ago did you ever think Apple would crush the PC" 

mind blown

my girl and i were talking 3 stripes vs Swoosh... and she ended on "10 years ago did you ever think Apple would crush the PC" 

mind blown
huh? what? PC is still number one no matter how you look at it. 

funny thing with adidas even with all the moves they've been making, they're not even the number two sports brand in the USA right now... that position is taken by Under Armour.

funny thing with adidas even with all the moves they've been making, they're not even the number two sports brand in the USA right now... that position is taken by Under Armour.
Chill dude. That was for ONE quarter and only in the United States. Who are the idiots out there buying UA anyway? Worst brand out there

mind blown

I think adidas is number 1 world wide.

True and all valid points. If you look at our segment of the market, I'd argue we are generally more inclined to buy Apple over PC's. Years ago, I'd never consider an apple product or let alone a MacBook.

Does anyone know where to find the TS RUNNER X BARBOUR they are sold out everywhere from what ive seen. I went on ebay and they are priced at and around $300 plus???
eek.gif

Could someone comment on sizing for zx 420 please? It's been a while since I bought adidas. If you could compare to a NB or asics model that'd be great. I wear 8.5 in all USA NBs and gel saga. 9 in gl3 and 9.5 for gl5. Normal feet. Thanks.

Searched this thread and saw that one person went up half size in zx 420 a while back. No other info for the 420 unfortunately. But last zx model I purchased I went half down to 8.5...

Last edited:

False. The term PC is an umbrella of dozens, actually more towards 100s of companies. None come close to Apple which is one company. Especially on the hardware side. its no contest. Apple destroys any PC manufacturer. If you want to compare microsoft and Apple go ahead and google that. Apple wins. 

False. The term PC is an umbrella of dozens, actually more towards 100s of companies. None come close to Apple which is one company. Especially on the hardware side. its no contest. Apple destroys any PC manufacturer. If you want to compare microsoft and Apple go ahead and google that. Apple wins. 
only because the majority of the hardware Apple is moving is iOS

when Apple has a monopoly like Windows did in the early 2000's then I'll consider Windows crushed

Back
Top Bottom