Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I hope this is in the right section. I don't really rock adidas, but I really like those SL Loop runners.

Can anyone tell me the diff between sl loop runner and sl loop TR? Also pretty lame.. went into foot locker & finish line and neither had loops.. i know they aren't super expensive but imo these shoes look GREAT compared to having 20 diff cw's of roshes and fluxes..
yep the TR stands for trail

http://sneakernews.com/2015/03/25/adidas-tubular-red-seaweed-camo-available/

NEED! [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
these are dope.

I think he meant .5 down from regular stan sizing...

But I've learned all premium/consortium/collabs adidas are .5 down.

Last edited:
Anyone know any spots in NYC/LI that'll be getting all 50 colors of the pharrell superstars tomorrow?

Apparently roosevelt field adidas only getting 5 colors, seeing a lot of international shops on IG #supercolor with huge displays set up for the release

Edit - just spoke to the Originals store in soho, they will be one of the only three shops in the US to have all 50 colors (other than miami and I believe LA)... The rest will be recieving only 5-10 random colors

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed that adidas.com will not be carrying the supercolors at all? I'm digging the shade grey, haze, mauve tint, solid red, sand and lab green. If anyone has any leads on any please let me know! Major DC is the only shop I know of that will carry some of these (5 colors) close to where I live (northern VA). Lab green is the only pair they will carry that I'm interested in.

Anyone know any spots in NYC/LI that'll be getting all 50 colors of the pharrell superstars tomorrow?

Apparently roosevelt field adidas only getting 5 colors, seeing a lot of international shops on IG #supercolor with huge displays set up for the release

Edit - just spoke to the Originals store in soho, they will be one of the only three shops in the US to have all 50 colors (other than miami and I believe LA)... The rest will be recieving only 5-10 random colors
yea 50 colors would be a lot of pairs.

Just left my store we have the Red, Blue, Aqua, Pink, Yellow Goldish superstars

I thought these were super limited?

must be only certain colors are limited

Adidas drives me crazy with their sizing...but everything I read pointed to that model running big. I'm a 14, so I bought a 14.

Also picked up those black EQT guidance in another order for less than retail. Again, got a 14.

I can deal with a shoe fitting loose, but I can't stand a short shoe.

yeah adidas really need to get it together with they sizing….its all over the place 
Yeah honestly, I don't remember it being this bad a few years ago, it seems like sneakers made at different locations/factories fit differently than other production sites..

Back
Top Bottom