Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Peter is the co-founder and co-owner of SNS.... The word is half size up or TTS... I went TTS
Thanks. When you said Peter, I could only picture the 2 cornballs in the Solebox vids lol. My TTS 9.5 is out, so I'll have to shoot for another site if they get them. Do you typically .5 down on your Guidances? I only have 1 pair to compare them to and .5 down in the Soleboxes was too snug for my liking. Hopefully these aren't too tight TTS either.

Additionally, any of you guys know of any U.S. shops that are getting these?

Copped....after 18 minutes of BS w/ Chase bank
mean.gif
pimp.gif

So what size did you take?! Went TTS... so size 11... first size that sold out btw...

Thanks. When you said Peter, I could only picture the 2 cornballs in the Solebox vids lol. My TTS 9.5 is out, so I'll have to shoot for another site if they get them. Do you typically .5 down on your Guidances? I only have 1 pair to compare them to and .5 down in the Soleboxes was too snug for my liking. Hopefully these aren't too tight TTS either.

Yea I typically .5 down on my guidances... If you have wide feet then half size up might be the best option..

:pimp:

So what size did you take?! Went TTS... so size 11... first size that sold out btw...

I went with a 10, which is what I wear in most Adidas.....hope they work because size swaps these days are a pain. Still sitting on a pair of Diadora Packers that I can't get rid of lol

Was able to check out with an 8 at launch. So refreshing not to have to drop $150+ on a nice pair of shoes.

What's up with SNS? Is it usually this painful? For instanace, once I select my size, and it "reads the size is already reserved in someone's cart" are you having to refresh to see that size again to try and add to cart again? Also, you guys going TTS or .5 up? I went .5 down my Soleboxes and they're tighter than I liked, so I figured I'd go TTS this time, then I read comments that @Bad Lieutenantmentioned from Peter saying they ran small (who's that anyway?)

EDIT: I hope these are SNS exclusives, because it looks like I struck out bigger than **** and need another place to try for these...
No worries, other retailers will have them too. 

Pretty sure other shops will carry them. Just keep an eye out on the style code s82532. Overkill appears to have had them up but yanked down. The question is what pricing will be like in the US. Sns has pretty favorable pricing including affordable intl shipping.

If anyone's 9.5 doesn't work...

tumblr_m15vgqTE8G1rs34u7o1_500.gif
May I be second on that list? 
happy.gif
nerd.gif

No worries, other retailers will have them too. 
I think they were SNS exclusive...
Man, crushing my dreams. 
ohwell.gif

Yea I typically .5 down on my guidances... If you have wide feet then half size up might be the best option..
Normal width feet. But the .5 downs were kinda snug length wise, too. I think I'm like a 9.75 
laugh.gif

$28 well spent. Glad I waited it out to finally cop this model. Loved the Y3 influence from the beginning

Back
Top Bottom