Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anybody know where I can cop the Adidas x Raf Simmons Ozweego 2 in the Ivory colorway... or whats a decent resale price vs. the retail?

Just got my Horween lows in, ordered on Friday from West Nyc and came in today. First pair of Stan smiths so didn't know what size to get and they're too big. For reference I wear a 10.5 in nikes and a 10 in new balance. I got a size 10 in the Stan smiths and their .5 too big but I just threw in some flyknit insoles and they're alright because I don't want to have to go through the return process. Other than being too big, they're great quality and do come with an extra set of laces that look like sperry laces but I prefer the white. If you haven't copped yet they're definitely worth the price and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

@zack15 Sorry about the ****** iPhone quality, that's why I didn't include pics in the original post.

Anyone know where to get the sport luxe cuffed fleece pants style # A10044 in black under retail. I saw Jimmy Jazz had them for 29.99 but theyre sold out

Just got my pair of black Camo Bape x udftd superstar size 8.5 but still debating if I should keep them...I'm willing to help out anyone that want them for how much I paid retail

Last edited:
ebay is the only place. Don't think any other places has these in stock.

yeah, ive been searching for a while and no luck. i typically dont post requests unless i really cant find what im looking for. hopefully, i can negotiate a price from one of the feebay sellers...

Back
Top Bottom