Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Were the paypal accounts linked to the 2 diff CC cards?
I ordered multiple pairs from my adidas account and just made separate purchases for each individual one, same account, same payment type and same credit card. All pairs have shipped and will be in California on Wednesday.

I ordered multiple pairs from my adidas account and just made separate purchases for each individual one, same account, same payment type and same credit card. All pairs have shipped and will be in California on Wednesday.
BOSS 
wink.gif

total orders did you make?

okay. im just trying to figure the trick. so your paypal was linked to one of those cards right? and u also ordered another pair with your card # thats linked to that paypal. same as your girls info?
girls paypal is linked to her Debit Card

mines to my Bank acct

same address just  changed St to Street   and Apt to Suite

diff emails

Diff phone numbers

But @winebacker   just stated that all that doesn't matter per how he ordered

Last edited:
Bait shipping info on pushas - also my size 10 from Adidas ordered at 2:15 in the afternoon shipped. I swear Adidas is completely random with orders/cancels.

Got my tracking via UPS for my Pushas from Uptown Miami this morning, then this evening I get a email from ups saying Uptown has cancelled the shipping ?? This happen to anyone before.

Figured I lost, so I gave up. But when I came home today, someone posted retail for these on the local fb group! .5 size too big but it'll do

Hope y'all bought pears to wear because the resell on them Pushas ain't good. Prayihg they fit TTS and not like them whites

Available on adidas UK, 15% works as well, good price at £59.50 incl free delivery.  

Hope y'all bought pears to wear because the resell on them Pushas ain't good. Prayihg they fit TTS and not like them whites

Oh you know a lot of people were buying to sell. I'm glad they're taking an L. The initial prices were crazy. Especially considering all the sneakers releasing.

Back
Top Bottom