Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Guys do the original pusha Ts fit the same as the non-collab versions? Thinking of grabbing a pair off eBay but I'm a 10.5 with wide feet and they only have the whites in 10 left...
I remember people saying the Pusha T collabs run big, might just be that specific EQT model too

I remember people saying the Pusha T collabs run big, might just be that specific EQT model too
Yeah the original eqt models are infamous for sizing horrendous large, just need to confirm that these pushas are the same way considering I'm getting them off eBay

I didn't know now where to post this, are those adidas Pharrell jacket/hoodie selling out and sought after? Just went into my local champs and saw a fsr of them. The one with the polka dots half zip. Retails for 100

How is sizing on ADV? Same size as UB?
ADV EQTs? Depends on the shoe you're asking about. TTS, but for some with wide feet, they .5 up. Or if you like a little extra room, .5 would more than like work. Not that TTS is super snug either.

The UNDFTDs were TTS, to maybe even .5 down IMO. I had the OG ADVs and .5 up worked no problem. The UNDFTDs, no damn way would .5  be doable personally.

ADV EQTs? Depends on the shoe you're asking about. TTS, but for some with wide feet, they .5 up. Or if you like a little extra room, .5 would more than like work. Not that TTS is super snug either.

The UNDFTDs were TTS, to maybe even .5 down IMO. I had the OG ADVs and .5 up worked no problem. The UNDFTDs, no damn way would .5  be doable personally.

Ordered these yesterday, idk why but I went .5 down (8.5) so hopefully they fit otherwise I'll probably oop somebody who wants in the thread

Last edited:

A few different looks on HAL's IG
If those Supports fit like all the ones I have had experience with, you'd better go a full size if you have normal width feet. Yes, a whole full size down, or you're going to be straight up swimming in those things. When I ordered my Bait Big Apples, I was extremely hesitant to go 1 full, but thankfully I did, Else I'd be quadruple socking it.

If those Supports fit like all the ones I have had experience with, you'd better go a full size if you have normal width feet. Yes, a whole full size down, or you're going to be straight up swimming in those things. When I ordered my Bait Big Apples, I was extremely hesitant to go 1 full, but thankfully I did, Else I'd be quadruple socking it.
I like em but with everything dropping right now I'm pretty much tapped out

I like em but with everything dropping right now I'm pretty much tapped out
Ditto. Plus I have a bad bad habit of doubling on shoes I like a lot and there have been a ton of drops lately, but that was expected with the holidays.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom