adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

Regardless, we've already gone down the new path and there probably is no turning back. Even if Nike does get the deal sleeves are still going to be in the NBA (I would bet on it), advertisements are coming, and horrendous new jersey designs (for the kids!) will probably continue. This isn't the David Stern NBA anymore - we got multi colored shoes, compression gear from head to toe, mis-matching undershirts, and no real team uniformity. I have confidence in Nike as always but I know "it ain't like the old days."

Thank goodness. They've been pretty terrible.

Wonder if they'll go back to teams having their own deals with whomever they choose.

Still want some Puma Knicks shorts.

Last edited:
Don't care who makes jerseys; I'm just sick of these damn Y shaped collars

So then you care who makes it, Adidas is a big part of that, sleeves and terrible designs and cuts.

Under Armor sucks. NBA needs to let teams just pick their own brands for each, like the old days. No one is paying $300 for a basketball authentic jersey.

NIke started that Y colar tho Lol

Lakers, Pistons, Raptors, and Mavericks all debuted them with Nike and kept em ever since.

He says that UA sucks but praises NIKE :lol:

Nike has been trash for last few years

Co sign. College basketball jerseys have been terrivle for a very long time now

As much as i love Nike but if they are gonna try and make NBA jerseys look like College jerseys and all this thin and cheap materials with stupid technology then i dont even want em.

UA is most likely gonna get it since i dont see nike wanting it. i could be wrong

If nike gets it the amount of throwback swingmans would be endless just like I'm HS nike all damn day best fit, style and all round comfort
anyone remember the high school Nike jersey's? That kidd was fire back in 04

Jerseys aside (which adidas is terrible at, as was reebok before them) their overall nba gear has been pathetic. The designs and materials they use are so bad its a joke. I just hope nike gets it and restores some respect into nba gear. Its expensive and overpriced but its good. Under armour is cool but I dont trust them with this.

I know Nike started that collar but Adidas took it and ran with it. Added it to too many jerseys. I hate that dollar. I remember when the Lakers started wearing it and I couldn't stand it.

I never once praised Nike, all I said was UA makes ugly gear, which they do. I don't think I would really like Nike, I want the old jerseys back. Just the regular cut that Champion used. All these wack colors, collars and cuts suck.

doesn't matter who has the contract, ask yourself this, when was the last time you purchased an NBA jersey. For some I'm sure it was recent, for myself it was a Ben Wallace Pistons jersey back in 05

Adidas sucks in nba jersey and especially warm up suit designs. Why do they have to slap those ugly 3 stripes on every warm up suit? The logo should not be part of the design.
champion was the best!

i always thought and1 jerseys were dope 

nba needs to get back to the thuggish streetball era of the 2000s so that the players can stop cross dressing on the way to games 

Last edited:
I would've been excited about this a few years ago but I've come to the realization that jerseys will never be the same.

They're too techy now, they don't give a **** about dudes who wanna wear them casually.

Last edited by a moderator:
champion
pimp.gif

as long as they bring back the og tank top cut and ditch this wonder woman sleeveless under armor look idc what the brand is

Hopefully whoever takes over can fix the Bulls jerseys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom