adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

Champion was bought out by Hanes a few years ago and mainly turns up in Target and department stores as lower-priced and terribly cut athletic wear. They have nowhere near the imprint they used to have.

They have those recent Supreme collabs though.

No doubt, but talking in general terms w/ Champion of course.

They also did some collabs with Urban Outfitters that weren't too bad.

NCAA_Composite_V5_large-630x450.jpg

These are without a doubt the best ones in here.

UA looks like some fake ****.

Adidas is just a joke. Hahaha, it's so damn bad all I can do is laugh.

I would've been excited about this a few years ago but I've come to the realization that jerseys will never be the same.

They're too techy now, they don't give a **** about dudes who wanna wear them casually.

pretty much this. which is why i dont care. give me an accurate throwback jersey and ill cop. But i pretty much got every jersey i need and screw M&N and ita retail prices

I wouldn't mind adidas if they actually put some kind of effort into the designs of the nba gear. So damn lazy with what they've done with the allstar jerseys for years and putting three huge stripes on the sleeves of everything.

Under armor will have the whole league looking like Dwight Howard. Cats all sleeved up in full body suits and tights.

This years All-Star jerseys were a travesty. The only positive was that they didn't have sleeves.

a lot of people actually liked them, me included. they were plain. I think everyone would have loved em if they atually said East/West

I thought the asg jerseys were simple and that's why I liked them.

how i feel

no sleeve or stupid designs. they were just plain which was fine compared to the rest of the crap they have released over the years

If I have to go by the college jerseys posted in this thread give me Under Armour by far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom