ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend lurking the thread right now trying to find the next drop.

It's like watching a newborn deer try to walk 

I have a friend lurking the thread right now trying to find the next drop.

It's like watching a newborn deer try to walk 
crying 
roll.gif

I been saying this since the pics came out

me and my homies was talking about how Adidas would drop the neons as a true GR

Kanye tweets "Now everybody can get Yeezys!! go get the #1 work out shoe"

Kardashians all in the gym wearing them all over IG

Celebs get their pairs

then boom then every store known to man has em in

Then right back to the limited pairs starting with the Black 350 with the white stripe
mean.gif

I see it coming
smrt 

Like the last release, we knew a few weeks ahead of time about a new color.  If we don't hear something soon, then it would suggest a restock of an old one. 

Valid logic?  Biased logic because I want TD's? 
laugh.gif

Like the last release, we knew a few weeks ahead of time about a new color.  If we don't hear something soon, then it would suggest a restock of an old one. 

Valid logic?  Biased logic because I want TD's? 
laugh.gif

when i was talking to people picking up my PB's, one dude was like, I hope they don't restock the TD cause it's OG, but it would be nice so I don't have to pay resell

I wouldn't doubt Adidas pushing the neon pair as a GR... "Everyone who wants yeezys will get yeezys" the ugliest out of the bunch along with the 950s
mean.gif

While yall talking them green joints will probably be limited as hell cause adidas knows the colorway is out there and must keep hype

Watch the neon pair be overproduced since theyre the worst colorway imagineable. Leave this trash color to foamposites :rolleyes

I been saying this since the pics came out

me and my homies was talking about how Adidas would drop the neons as a true GR

Kanye tweets "Now everybody can get Yeezys!! go get the #1 work out shoe"

Kardashians all in the gym wearing them all over IG

Celebs get their pairs

then boom then every store known to man has em in

Then right back to the limited pairs starting with the Black 350 with the white stripe :smh:

I see it coming

ye shrug... Id be ok with it

Given the fact that we now know that some of the PBs that dropped were from the first production run, wouldn't it make sense that the next restock would come from whichever color is likely to have a surplus? I guess the question I'm asking is which shoe is likely to have a few pallets sitting in a warehouse right now?

i hope they restock on the PB's again 
that probably won't be for a long time
Given the fact that we now know that some of the PBs that dropped were from the first production run, wouldn't it make sense that the next restock would come from whichever color is likely to have a surplus? I guess the question I'm asking is which shoe is likely to have a few pallets sitting in a warehouse right now?
the PB's that just dropped weren't from the first production run, so it wasn't really a surplus. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom