ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole online thing is crazy. i have a few friends that get legit shoes by sending bogus paypal payment emails. basically tells the buyer u paid and has an address so if u dont check ur actual  paypal ur screwed. he told me about that and i was like naahhh ur creep, since then i make sure i check the actual paypal account. 

That's just being lazy and dumb cause PP send you a notification on your phone and email plus I don't ship anything till funds clear in my account! The do it to someone else has to be the dumbest comment of the year and guy should be banned for it! What an idiot and that mentality is why honest people get scammed!

maddd lucky. anyone know what paypal does in the instance they send u back a fake pair? i opened the box using video footage just in case. as in can u file a counter dispute for the returned item? 

PayPal won't acknowledge video footage as they say it could be edited.

Sounds bad to do but if he sends you fakes back I would buy a legit pair on eBay and do the same thing he is doing to you.
It's not nice to do it to someone else but I would be so mad that they sided with the buyer I would just copy what he did.
I also sold my 750s on eBay, thankfully everything went well.

Last edited:
asufacekick.gif

He gave that fan HeatFromThaFeet lol

Fellas. I got lucky on ADC and got some PB 350 boosts in a size 10.5. I'm looking to trade them for a pair of 10.5 MR pairs. What's the best place to do this that will make sure legit checks are done on both pairs so I don't have to worry about getting shafted? Lastly is this a fair trade straight up? Or do I need to add some money with the PBs?

Thanks in advance fam

What's the purpose of putting the size in your post? You trying to undercover size swap in here?

That's just being lazy and dumb cause PP send you a notification on your phone and email plus I don't ship anything till funds clear in my account! The do it to someone else has to be the dumbest comment of the year and guy should be banned for it! What an idiot and that mentality is why honest people get scammed!

Not really I'm being honest, if I have just lost £1250 plus the £250 the shoes cost me. I will treat the system the way it's treated me.

I know it is but I would be that mad I would just want my original pair back.
Guarantee you PayPal will not believe you that he sent the wrong shoes back, there is no proof that the shoes he sends back are not the ones he received.
I never cheat people, but if I got cheated like this I'm sorry the gloves are off.

What a ridiculous mindset - if someone wrongs you, you just take it out on anyone else? Are you 5 years old?

It'd be like someone sucker punching you and when you wake up he's gone so you punch the first person you see.

the whole online thing is crazy. i have a few friends that get legit shoes by sending bogus paypal payment emails. basically tells the buyer u paid and has an address so if u dont check ur actual  paypal ur screwed. he told me about that and i was like naahhh
Sounds bad to do but if he sends you fakes back I would buy a legit pair on eBay and do the same thing he is doing to you.
It's not nice to do it to someone else but I would be so mad that they sided with the buyer I would just copy what he did.
I also sold my 750s on eBay, thankfully everything went well.
ur creep, since then i make sure i check the actual paypal account. 

You got lucky and all went well when you sold but how would you feel if some idiot did the same so the mentality of do it to someone else that's honest and legit is just plain stupid! Gotta be stupidest comment I've seen Ina long time on NT smh what a stupid thing to even think!!

What a ridiculous mindset - if someone wrongs you, you just take it out on anyone else? Are you 5 years old?

It'd be like someone sucker punching you and when you wake up he's gone so you punch the first person you see.

Right???

Not really I'm being honest, if I have just lost £1250 plus the £250 the shoes cost me. I will treat the system the way it's treated me.

Never mind your probably like 12 years and reasoning with is out of the question! Karma is a ***** my friend and you'll get yours soon

Fellas. I got lucky on ADC and got some PB 350 boosts in a size 10.5. I'm looking to trade them for a pair of 10.5 MR pairs. What's the best place to do this that will make sure legit checks are done on both pairs so I don't have to worry about getting shafted? Lastly is this a fair trade straight up? Or do I need to add some money with the PBs?

Thanks in advance fam

Might have to add maybe $100-200 since MR's are pricier as of now. Maybe the person trading really wants PB's and will do it straight up.

My bad everyone. Didn't mean to start some drama about morals and scam chains :lol:

Thanks for all the replies. I'll see how this plays out. If I do get scammed in the end then I'll ask for help to plot a revenge plan lol

Never mind your probably like 12 years and reasoning with is out of the question! Karma is a ***** my friend and you'll get yours soon

Yes I know karma is a ***** I told you I don't cheat people and never have.
I haven't done anything like this before, but I think I would if I got scammed.
There should be more buyer protection introduced otherwise people will be pulling these scams all the time.

Man, I want to buy some OTs soooo bad before they consistently hit 1000+ resale value.

buyer/seller protection is don't buy/sell online. Especially for high ticket items, even low ticket items.

People were legit scamming people for Free Chipotle Burrito coupons for $4 on FB. Think about it..

Last edited:
Might have to add maybe $100-200 since MR's are pricier as of now. Maybe the person trading really wants PB's and will do it straight up.

Thanks. That's about what I was expecting. Any legit sites that will be a third party?

Last edited:
buyer/seller protection is don't buy/sell online. Especially for high ticket items, even low ticket items.

People were legit scamming people for Free Chipotle Burrito coupons for $4 on FB. Think about it..

humanity is hitting all time lows... guess trump will be president soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom