ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao fam you a fool glad i dodged a potential bullet that cash looked scrumptious in my paypal. Is selling on grailed ok ? 
you could've closed the bank account associated with your pp and not use it again if you got scammed. If they don't have your social doubt they could do too much

I will be hitting every raffle possible.
laugh.gif

you could've closed the bank account associated with your pp and not use it again if you got scammed. If they don't have your social doubt they could do too much
Damn wish I would've known that my social isn't linked to my receiving PayPal at all.

if you said the 4s, thats factual... but u said SHOES, meaning entire body of work

2's and 2 different pairs of 4's. I would consider that plural.  Not saying i like any of Eminem's shoes personally, I actually think the 2's are ugly as hell.  :lol:

But if FlightClub had a contest and offered me 1 pair out of any on the planet, I would take a pair of Eminem 4's over any of the Yeezy's just for value.  

Then i'd sell them and buy a car. >D  
He also had the slim shady bursts, not sure what the going rate is for those. Actually quite a few other air maxes.

Last edited:
i just knew by the time sole supremacy came back from vaca that 8.5 pb would be gone smh .. now the waiting game begins lol

@kanyewest: . @Adidas is making a million Yeezys this year, opening up new factories.

m.twitter.com/kanyewest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom