ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously have no clue how many people there are on the planet. Thanks for that dose of stupid or are you being dramatic for effect?
Dramatic, no I have no idea that the population is over 7 billion.  I think the dose of stupid falls on anyone believing that some increase in production of Yeezys makes anything easier.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
You obviously have no clue how many people there are on the planet. Thanks for that dose of stupid or are you being dramatic for effect?

Dramatic, no I have no idea that the population is over 7 billion.  I think the dose of stupid falls on anyone believing that some increase in production of Yeezys makes anything easier.
Sooooooo 'literally' 7 billion pairs could be produced and it wouldn't be easier to get a pair? Ok, smart guy :rofl:

Sooooooo 'literally' 7 billion pairs could be produced and it wouldn't be easier to get a pair? Ok, smart guy
roll.gif
I didn't say that wouldn't be easier for most if that was the actual case. But like I said, people would still be out there copping 100 pairs at a time, and now you have 100 people who didn't get a pair. Just a facetious example.

He Deserved it, He Liked To Front A lot. And everyone on here gets treated like trash at some point :lol:

I'd imagine that we'll be hearing something very soon if the March 18th release is legit. First mention by Adidas on the PB 350s re-release was on Feb 9th with the launch on the 19th. Also seeing as raffles would be starting early next week, word should be getting out before the weekend.

Personally I don't think it's happening, in Giallo we trust.

I'd imagine that we'll be hearing something very soon if the March 18th release is legit. First mention by Adidas on the PB 350s re-release was on Feb 9th with the launch on the 19th. Also seeing as raffles would be starting early next week, word should be getting out before the weekend.

Personally I don't think it's happening, in Giallo we trust.
if you trust Giallo, then you should already know he shot down the rumor of any yeezys this month. I don't need to hear it from any sneaker blogs or twitter handles next week to tell me what Giallo already said a few days ago. 

Sooooooo 'literally' 7 billion pairs could be produced and it wouldn't be easier to get a pair? Ok, smart guy :rofl:

I didn't say that wouldn't be easier for most if that was the actual case. But like I said, people would still be out there copping 100 pairs at a time, and now you have 100 people who didn't get a pair. Just a facetious example.
View media item 1944138
Your example assumes all 7bil people want a pair, which they don't. Not even close..

If there was anyone to take something out of context, this would be it.
Look at you jumping in all late with your back of the bus rah rah. 'literally'

Kim K is currently trolling the world hard. She posted her list of "KKW approved" shoes to buy and there are OTs, MRs, and OG 750s on the list...

EDIT: A quick google search finds all the other shoes are still available for purchase... and she left off PBs although she has other black shoes. Hmmmmm....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom