ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9sVHdGIEAAdFHp.png
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Kanye said...I want to make things affordable so everyone can rock my stuff...fkkkk corporations.. But $90 on a gilden material hoody and $40 on a tee, $40 on a cap?

Yee, you tripping homie..you are that corporation you hypocritizer. Lmao

Ur 4th grade design skills really came to life this season.

What is hypocritizer??? LOL

Until he is running every aspect of his own label he wont have control over pricing.

Bravado sets the price for all this stuff.

Only thing Kanye can really do is forfeit his cut of merchandise profits for his fans to pay less... But he would never do that since he is clearly against people making money off his name without him getting paid.

Last edited:
What is hypocritizer??? LOL

Until he is running every aspect of his own label he wont have control over production.

Bravado sets the price for all this stuff.

Only thing Kanye can really do is forfeit his cut of merchandise profits for his fans to pay less... But he would never do that since he is clearly against people making money off his name without him getting paid.

its a reference to what George bush said..lol
Harold & Kumar crashed into his guest house . Classic scene

Got to soho at 3ish today. Probably 2000 ppl infront of me

Waited until 730. Then police counted out 45 more ppl who were next and told the rest to leave

Wasted a whole day with nothing to show for it

Pissed
I am not shocked, not one bit.

The boost is the dead give away.
The overall texture does look off, but also, mainly just asking this to be sure for myself, those empty circles shouldn't be there right? There should either be 5 or 7 clusters of dots and no empty circles like the ones highlighted in the pic, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom