ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wanna punch like half of that line, the kid saying 'what are thoseee' and the dude with the black supreme hoodie on camera talking about "i'm about to resell this **** so suck my ****"...it aint even about not being able to get the merch, it's just these f-boys are sooo cringeworthy man.

I wanna punch like half of that line, the kid saying 'what are thoseee' and the dude with the black supreme hoodie on camera talking about "i'm about to resell this **** so suck my ****"...it aint even about not being able to get the merch, it's just these f-boys are sooo cringeworthy man.
You and me both, but that's just an accurate representation of the Kanye stan demographic nowadays.

Running up on strangers and asking them about their clothes is lame, asking about authenticity is even worse.

Exactly ! Off the ship, I woulda handled it more aggressively. It's crazy ppl feel comfortable asking a stranger some stupid sh*t like that

Last edited:
:lol: Does being on a ship make you a more reasonable person somehow?

Being as we were all on vacation, yes, I would say so. But ask random ppl is there gear real Yeezys or whatever the hell it may be & see the results you get

Fixed
wink.gif
laugh.gif
thx my guy

Damn the fakes are really trying to make all the small details work. Kind of scary to an untrained eye. I feel if you don't get yh on RD or a couple of weeks after, you run a risk.

Pretty obvious to me.

Only thing obvious is that he (whoever) copied a "bad" boost picture to use in his yeezy auction. ...then used the same picture over and over in his other auctions. Either he's too lazy to take a real photo or clueless of the pic he copied

So now, he can come on here and steal your real boost pic instead. :smile:

Last edited:
Those are actually legit, it's just a factory flaw on adidas part. I actually had a pair of TDs like that which I sold. Also smaller sizes have 5 of those circles instead of 7.

Those are actually legit, it's just a factory flaw on adidas part. I actually had a pair of TDs like that which I sold. Also smaller sizes have 5 of those circles instead of 7.

1.Could be a flaw that exists somewhere, but that would mean every PB 350 HE has for sale has the same flaw, which I highly doubt he was that "lucky." Flaw is just not the case with his auctions.

2. All of my PBs are sz7 or under & all have 7 circles. Besides, his larger sizes have this same exact picture.

Last edited:
The funny part about it is the kid saying "what are those" is wearing a pink OVO hat, complete contradiction. Last I check Drake was a JB athlete

Last edited:
Running up on strangers and asking them about their clothes is lame, asking about authenticity is even worse.
So if someone is rocking something dope and I never seen it before and wanna know what it is so I can cop it that's lame?

same guys at every supreme and sneaker line

All depends how the dude asked him. If he asked like "Wow are those real?" Then why not just say, yeah man, etc. If he said "Are those even real. :stoneface: " Then the response was understandable lol.

Last edited:
Feeling insulted and blowing the guy off, I get. Insinuating that he'd throw fists if not for being on vacation...it's not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom