ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about the END restock say if I'm able to check out with PB and the MR will END cancel orders if used with the same credit card or address???

Last edited:
Quick question about the END restock say if I'm able to check out with PB and the MR will WND cancel orders if used with the same credit card or address???
I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

But no, I don't see why they would cancel, two different shoes.

He's like that guy with a computer lab full of students thinkin he was gonna come away with FSRs [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

ohwell.gif

$50k for TB 750's size 10?!
eek.gif
Yeah I can't really tell what that even is. The app they mention, Flip, is an auction based app so even if they wanted it to sell for that much, no one is going to bid that. Flip would have to accept that as the price in case the final auction doesn't get that high, Flip still pays the seller their "reserve price".

Doesn't make any sense. They have an address on Fairfax that's just up the street from Supreme & those other spots. So weird, tempted to take a look at the location just out of sheer curiosity but I know that's just what they want me to do haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom