ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the L earlier today, went to sleep, woke up, and the Please Wait screen is still on LMAO

Meanwhile I just got my 620$ PB 350's. Did a legit check in person just to be sure and they're 100% good. Couldn't turn down that offer to be honest.

StaffSgttakeverythingsoliteral.

If you wanna be technical, take down versions of shoes (ie take Nike basketball for example) lack certain features of the "upper level" models. Instead of Shox on old ball kicks, no shocks, different midsole such as the VC3 (I think it was 3) ball kicks.

A take down version of a Yeezy BOOST, would therefore NOT include boost, cause its a TAKEDOWN.

But without being so technical, anything with some sort of ridged midsole design by Adidas Originals has been somewhat compared to a "consolation" Yeezy, or a "lesser" Yeezy. When the Sesame Tubular X came out, everyone was comparing them to Yeezys for example.
I always felt like the Consortium EQT 2/3 Athleisure was a consolation from adidas to those who missed out on yeezy boosts. Granted the have a higher retail tag but obviously no hype so no outrageous resell. I have the green pair, dope shoe really comfortable. 

Last edited:
StaffSgttakeverythingsoliteral.

If you wanna be technical, take down versions of shoes (ie take Nike basketball for example) lack certain features of the "upper level" models. Instead of Shox on old ball kicks, no shocks, different midsole such as the VC3 (I think it was 3) ball kicks.

A take down version of a Yeezy BOOST, would therefore NOT include boost, cause its a TAKEDOWN.

But without being so technical, anything with some sort of ridged midsole design by Adidas Originals has been somewhat compared to a "consolation" Yeezy, or a "lesser" Yeezy. When the Sesame Tubular X came out, everyone was comparing them to Yeezys for example.

Once again, your logic makes 0 sense. If it were a takedown of a Yeezy BOOST it would still include Boost but likely a different upper (mesh vs pk, for example). It can't be a Yeezy Boost takedown model if it doesn't include boost because this tech is the defining part of the shoes design (which is why it is in the name) otherwise it would be a Yeezy Tubular which would be a derivative of a completely different tech and shoe altogether. If you don't agree with that logic, the conversation stops here.

You need like 4-5 sites to drop Yeezy at the same time to catch a pair these days

1-2 sites gets Smashed Off The Rip

They are mass produced. There's just a lot of people wanting them.

Adidas has other releases that are produced in three digit numbers.
^^^ This is the truth yeezys are nothing to go crazy about its nice to own one but overall it's just normal boost shoe there's no crazy detail on the shoes besides the name and the hype and there's others shoes that Adidas make that are more limited but go for way less

They are mass produced. There's just a lot of people wanting them.

Adidas has other releases that are produced in three digit numbers.

True! Every NMD Pk release was much more limited than the yeezy releases (350 & 750s) until now. There is too much demand and all the reseller are making everything worse

^^^ This is the truth yeezys are nothing to go crazy about its nice to own one but overall it's just normal boost shoe there's no crazy detail on the shoes besides the name and the hype and there's others shoes that Adidas make that are more limited but go for way less
I'm always torn. I would've liked to have some of the Yeezys (and some other hyped Boost releases) and missing out is never great but on the other hand I'm happy that theres still amazing  quality limited releases like the made in Germany AKOG x Adidas NY, which I got heavily discounted because the hype was purely foocussed on Yeezys, NMDs and PBs.

LOL. ENDs social media pages are in ruins.. I literally watched END delete certain comments from their pictures. Comments saying "PR Stunt" or "hype stunt, ect" started disappearing right before my eyes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why everyone's mad at End, really. Everyone knew that this was a limited restock, everyone knew that these would be impossible to get and everyone still tried knowing that. They probably would have liked to sell more pairs, they just didn't have any.

I don't know why everyone's mad at End, really. Everyone knew that this was a limited restock, everyone knew that these would be impossible to get and everyone still tried knowing that. They probably would have liked to sell more pairs, they just didn't have any.

Launches is just really poorly conceived

Yeah, true.

But the problem is that it really isn't fair at all either, I guess that's what made people mad.

When they received the email late, for example I received it like 10 mins late.

IMO they should just raffle it all out instead, or do a live raffle or something kinda like Nike and not a FCFS thing.

If it was entirely a raffle, not much would get pissed off like this, just no luck,

Last edited:
I'm always torn. I would've liked to have some of the Yeezys (and some other hyped Boost releases) and missing out is never great but on the other hand I'm happy that theres still amazing  quality limited releases like the made in Germany AKOG x Adidas NY, which I got heavily discounted because the hype was purely foocussed on Yeezys, NMDs and PBs.
I feel you these are all hype I have a pair there the PB 350s comfy and stylish that's about it nothing special but I'm more hyped about my SNS ultra boost and the W&W ultra boost, but man I wanted to get those as well but didn't have the plugs or anything to get them but I'm on the same page with you, don't understand hype on NMDs either

They just should've done something "in-store" for their 10 pairs. Doing a worldwide, online release for 10 pairs was dumb and they deserve all the negative social media comments they are receiving.

They just should've done something "in-store" for their 10 pairs. Doing a worldwide, online release for 10 pairs was dumb and they deserve all the negative social media comments they are receiving.
Yeah, I get that and I agree with it, instore would probably have been better. For them, the current wave of launch releases are probably test runs for their system for bigger ones. I just don't get the outrage that people sometimes exhibit over things like this.

Last edited:
This **** was a hoax..

I haven't seen one person on any of my usual websites or twitter claiming to have copped a pair

lol at a worlfwide launch for a for a few so called pairs.. END are a joke and y'all should let them know on twitter

I was so pissed after the END "restock", checked ebay and found a legit pair of MR in my size, bought it... FML
mean.gif

So much hypertension in the thread this morning.

Got my links on staggered between 5:01-5:05, immediate white screen. Went back to bed at 5:30, there's was no way they had enough pairs to last 30 minutes.

On to the next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom