ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the release has been postponed to June
thanks for the info! 

that's a long time to wait 
frown.gif

Well there goes my chance to cop a pair.
If California doesn't burn too badly I'll be out there putting in for raffles.

What's the best route to sell a pair of Yeezys right now? I picked up a pair of the PB's during the Adidas restock, wore em a couple times and realized I didn't really like them. I tried signing up on GOAT, but I don't really have any seller feedback anywhere cause I rarely resell shoes so getting approved to sell through the app is taking forever.

What's the best route to sell a pair of Yeezys right now? I picked up a pair of the PB's during the Adidas restock, wore em a couple times and realized I didn't really like them. I tried signing up on GOAT, but I don't really have any seller feedback anywhere cause I rarely resell shoes so getting approved to sell through the app is taking forever.
Email them you should get approved faster that way.

craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom