ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool, a lotta stores say a lotta things haha.

I'm not saying they're wrong, just that we definitely don't have any solid information and I've actually heard more people claim the MR style drop was a one time thing than the other way around so who knows.
Not when it's your personnal friend,

Anyway listen, it's just common sense, apparel flopping hard so they need to bring the crowd in the shop and the only way is : Yeezys,

But yeah wait and see

Or Kanye could release some decent apparel. Pablo clothes were screen printed nonsense and still sold extremely well

Not when it's your personnal friend,

Anyway listen, it's just common sense, apparel flopping hard so they need to bring the crowd in the shop and the only way is : Yeezys,

But yeah wait and see
I'm not saying your "personnal friend" is lying man, just that he might be mistaken. Stranger things have happened.

If your personal friend has told you, why are you coming here asking for confirmation?

And FYI, stop mentioning the user's name. They've already asked to remain anonymous.

Doesnt mean they will buy any clothing from the line.
laugh.gif
Haha I know but I mean that if they wants boutiques to buy their floppy apparel then they better deliver a special yeezy :wink:

Did pastelle drop yet?
Nah Ian Connor tweeted it wasn't dropping the other day and I don't think there's been any update.

Not surprised, dude seems like the last person I'd actually put in charge of anything haha.

This was the last time he seems to have mentioned it:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom