ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they basically tried to copy fear of God.

Lmao I'm crying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha yup pretty much. Haven't seen any of their clothes (none are viewable on the site haha), but I guarantee its all fear of god clones

Did they finally send you that replacement pair of 750s?!
I been got those a loooog time ago...

But it gets even better!

DELETE for safety purposes

How bout a pair of 350's PB on the house!

Thanks @GialloRosso   
wink.gif

Last edited:
When my pair comes in I'll be sure to post a nice pic w/ Gif to go with it!!

Promise! [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] this is gonna be good!

Everyone says "don't pay over retail"...... but for a sz 13, realistically what would be the ideal route to go? Wait for a "restock" or jus pay The Hypebeast/Reseller/NotMyFriendCauseFriendsHelpFriendsGetYeezys ?? Is it possible to get a steal deal on these, has anyone? Needing some assistance as I'm about ready to say "no" to be being a red bottom boss and "yes" to being a Yeezy Team Member

No ones getting steals. Someone may luck out and get a used pair for "cheap" which is still around $650.

Generally its gonna be atleast $750 for an OT or PB. Atleast $900 for MR and TD's are in the mid to high $1,000 for a DS pair.

Use GOAT app or StockX.

Everyone says "don't pay over retail"...... but for a sz 13, realistically what would be the ideal route to go? Wait for a "restock" or jus pay The Hypebeast/Reseller/NotMyFriendCauseFriendsHelpFriendsGetYeezys ?? Is it possible to get a steal deal on these, has anyone? Needing some assistance as I'm about ready to say "no" to be being a red bottom boss and "yes" to being a Yeezy Team Member
You're lucky in a way because US13 prices are lower compared to the smaller sizes.

I'm a US12.5 for Yeezy.

But yeah, still overpriced IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom