ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha all this rain betta get me a pair!
Exactly, we have 4-5 days more  of rain just like today, so we will see. 

As long as we don't lose power everything should be good.  Hopefully ppl sleeping on these tweets for the new cities. 

Exactly, we have 4-5 days more  of rain just like today, so we will see. 

As long as we don't lose power everything should be good.  Hopefully ppl sleeping on these tweets for the new cities. 
yall know when they are doing the raffle in the galleria?

Chances always Maximal

Keep the vibes positive

YAS!

Me too.

Driving from SD to OC and working from a Starbucks all day next Wednesday :lol:
I forgot we in the same city :pimp:

The last time I drove up to LA/OC and back wrecked havoc on my back :smh:

They need to drop some this way.

doubt they'll ever do confirmed in SD :smh: let's roll to the raffles and confirmed drop :wink:

Trophies you might've been good since it was fcfs.

You're talking about driving to possibly take a guaranteed L lol

For real, not guarantee a win

i'll still be on the clock, so not a total L

who remembers what time the other confirmed drops went live

Last edited:
They definitely need to expand the range on some of these cities. For my launch zone I'm literally 10 minutes away yet I couldn't reserve unless I drove that 10 minutes. Which i would understand if my address didn't have my launch zone city in it
mean.gif

Anyone know what time you gotta be on the app and put your reservation in? I live outside the confirmed area of SF but will be in the city at around 8:30am for work.

I really hope they put it back on Tuesday. I have a licensing exam wednesday 
I'm hoping Wed sticks, I was sick that it was going to be Tuesday because I had a licensing exam scheduled from early afternoon through the rest of the day.

I don't know what you're getting licensed for but I wish you the best of luck on the exam.

I hope they dont do confirmed times at the same time. Everyone trying to access from la ny and Chicago was bad enough. It's gonna be worse with all those other cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom