ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont feel like digging through posts but...

my reservation said june 7th now it says june 8th...

can someone shed some light on that?

adidas twitter in the last few days 
roll.gif

I was a couple blocks out of the zone from my house yesterday when I updated the app but I just checked the app again now and I'm in the zone 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I was a couple blocks out of the zone from my house yesterday when I updated the app but I just checked the app again now and I'm in the zone :pimp:  

Bro.. I jus literally came in to say that... It has since moved a few blocks.. Lol

Earlier my house was in the zone now I'm out..

Happy cause now my job is in the zone.. And I plan to be working during the drop [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I know nothing about all that coding **** so i guess ill just sit at the airport all day its all good lol

Yeezytalkworldwide doesn't know that much,dude miss like 8 colors..where is olive 750,marble cake 350 2.0,where is beluga 350 ,where are the 2 tone 1050s?no fairway green 650?idiots

I'm about 4 hours outside of Atlanta, so is there any iphone apps I can use to trick my location into thinking I'm in the Atlanta area once the reservations start on the confirmed app? 

So i guess i have to some how drive to philly this week because thats the closest zone to bmore :smh: obviously not doing that

So i think i am just going to do what i did with the rest of the releases and thats get in line on adidas.com and fail.

Footsites if they get them will be over run by bots as per usual. I may try but prob not. Confirmed app looks like its out for me. I will do the normal few raffle entries like END

Thx.Glory hole!it's litty!hard to believe only footlocker usa...That's the early list,lots of us stores unlisted,stay tuned

Last edited:
Time to see
But are all reservation for all the cities going to be open at the same time?

Don't ask. They dont share info with this thread.

just let each of them get banned slowly.

Meth already warned them about this nonsense

Can anyone explain if adidas confirmed is first come, first serve or are you randomly choosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom