ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Yeezy Crepes in my mail and i am really in between: on the one hand, they are so much lighter, slimmer and way more comfortable than the 950s (which i sold the same day, cause i hated how they looked on feet). On the other hand the price is just … yeah, just crazy for a pair of plain, clean leather boots.

What i really like though is that they are completely unbranded … just a "Season 2"-embossing on the soles. And they really look good on feet, not that bulky. Very clean but unique!

By the way, i went a full size up (as recommended on Yeezysupply) and it was a good decision. EU 45 is 29 cm but a US 12 in conversion which is crazy. But they absolutely fit perfect. Would say they are a not noticeably heavier than my 750s but the crepe sole is so much better/lighter than the 950 concrete sole…

Guess i´ll add them to my collection after i strucked out this Sadddddderday!!

PS: there are still some good men´s sizes available @ Antinioli: https://www.antonioli.eu/it/IT/men/products/kw1011-taupe

Just got my Yeezy Crepes in my mail and i am really in between: on the one hand, they are so much lighter, slimmer and way more comfortable than the 950s (which i sold the same day, cause i hated how they looked on feet). On the other hand the price is just … yeah, just crazy for a pair of plain, clean leather boots.
What i really like though is that they are completely unbranded … just a "Season 2"-embossing on the soles. And they really look good on feet, not that bulky. Very clean but unique!

By the way, i went a full size up (as recommended on Yeezysupply) and it was a good decision. EU 45 is 29 cm but a US 12 in conversion which is crazy. But they absolutely fit perfect. Would say they are a not noticeably heavier than my 750s but the crepe sole is so much better/lighter than the 950 concrete sole…
Guess i´ll add them to my collection after i strucked out this Sadddddderday!!

PS: there are still some good men´s sizes available @ Antinioli: https://www.antonioli.eu/it/IT/men/products/kw1011-taupe

View media item 2059339View media item 2059341

Question. I have a EU 43 coming in and sold it to someone as "fits as a US 9.5

Is that sizing incorrect?

You gotta pick of the box label?

on a side note. Flight club sold an extra pair I had of PB's and Red Octobers this past month. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]. Love those guys. Gave my PB's priority over the lower priced ones.

View media item 2059066
View media item 2059067

Nice! [emoji]129300[/emoji] Got me thinking of letting my pair of ROs go (also a small size).

Question. I have a EU 43 coming in and sold it to someone as "fits as a US 9.5

Is that sizing incorrect?

You gotta pick of the box label?
Unortunately the box label says nothing except "EU 45". Since i am dealing with EU sizes all day this was no problem. But according to Luisviaroma you are pretty right with your suggestion … they definitely run smaller than true to size. Here´s the conversion size chart:

as of now it's just EB in NYC doing raffle? not worth taking a days off work to go down there, was hoping there's a few places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom