ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, why my people (Domincans [emoji]133656867316[/emoji]), have to be so extra all the time. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn I'm not in the zone this sucks, does anyone know how to spoof it to make it seem like you are in the zone? I will definitely drive to Miami if I win, but I don't want to drive there just for a chance.

has anyone here won from any footsites raffle? I entered 2 footaction raffles locally yesterday. My friend actually told me his brother had connection with a footaction employee and he already secured a winning ticket. Pretty much crushed any hopes i have for these haha. 

Damn, why my people (Domincans [emoji]133656867316[/emoji]), have to be so extra all the time. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Look like someone either robbed the shipment truck or backdoored all the stock to this guy.

I hate this. My people too unfortunately. I in no way support that ****.

Last edited:
im from Jersey and that place is trash and I say this with all the respect to my dominican bros. They're selling champagne 6s for 600 and pink 12s for 300. That should just give you a glimpse on to how they run things. Screw them drug dealers. Yeah i said it.

I would have did a similar dance if I had that many pairs
iD0Exez.gif

I thought that guy was Puerto Rican :nerd:

Almost sure him& his buddies have some kind of shop

Edit: nvm, he does. I didnt look at his page before posting :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom