ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uxelfEP.png

The rep I spoke with said that they may not come with tracking information.  I'm apart of the cancelled order batch and if it is my pair I received tracking information last night.  Just keep an eye out for your e-mail.  It should be from Fedex.  If everyone's shipping is the same it'll be shipped Overnight Priority.  

Ok thanks for that info. I just want this long wait to be over already lol

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation. Its wierd tho customer rep said my order has shipped but i recieved a full refund. But im sure they will recharge my card sooner or later.

You will be charged.

Mine departed So. Carolina yesterday and are in Memphis today.

Woke up to a charge on my Amex as the original charge fell off.

No official notification either. Just access to FedEx delivery manager.

Side note: shipping is 'overnight' but adidas requested that the delivery be made during the week, so mine is set for Tuesday.

Yooooooo! To all that received that sketchy email from adidas regarding the 750 black, check your credit card and sign up for the free fedex delivery manager. The first wave of shipment should be delivered on Tuesday, 1/5.

My card has a pending transaction of $350 and fedex is showing up with a tracking number of a shipment from adidas. Could this be real? Will check back with you guys on Tuesday! Stay hungry!

That Box would've never made it out of Chicago :lol:

That's hella shady. They probably bought that pair for a pretty penny. Goes to show that folks who really nowadays don't give a damn. Even when I sell my pre owned pairs at a loss, I clean it with JM, stuff the soles to look fresh, double box and take pictures of the goods for the future owner.

34 + YEEZY's  in this Storage closet

Put Away
frown.gif

If this don't make you sick to your Stomach! 
embarassed.gif

I've posted without much help, just need some sizing guidance. I wear a 10 in flyknit racers. Should I go for a 9.5 or 10 in 350s? Any help would be much appreciated. Happy new year!

You will be charged.

Mine departed So. Carolina yesterday and are in Memphis today.

Woke up to a charge on my Amex as the original charge fell off.

No official notification either. Just access to FedEx delivery manager.

Side note: shipping is 'overnight' but adidas requested that the delivery be made during the week, so mine is set for Tuesday.
I laughed at that part.  Its Priority Overnight at that.  

Am I the only one that after everything with the 750 release the people that had the cancelled orders and secondary email should at least get the shoe for $350 flat?  It was their error, cool they're still filling the order but they could at least take something off for the inconvenience.

i would be glad that they are fulfilling the orders as best as they can on their end

Am I the only one that after everything with the 750 release the people that had the cancelled orders and secondary email should at least get the shoe for $350 flat?  It was their error, cool they're still filling the order but they could at least take something off for the inconvenience.

No way. For them to go out of their way and shift out of the standard work flow to fulfill orders, that's a customer for life move right there. They can just simply tell us to buzz off and it wouldn't do any harm to their bottom line. To have a secondary team work on fulfilling orders plus fedex overnight, that cost money.

I've posted without much help, just need some sizing guidance. I wear a 10 in flyknit racers. Should I go for a 9.5 or 10 in 350s? Any help would be much appreciated. Happy new year!
Obviously everyone's foot is different, but I wear a size 10 in Flyknit Racers and my TD 350s are also a size 10 and fit perfectly. My racers are quite snug at a 10 (can wear a 10.5 also if I wanted extra room), but I would not go down to a 9.5 on the 350s. I feel like I've got the perfect length in the 350s (slightly longer than a flyknit racer 10). 

honest reps are not that good on the boost , even the new boost if you put it next to real yeezys you can tell how horrible they are. If you have on fakes at a get together and people are looking at your shoes they will be able to tell.  out and about in the street maybe not.
The shoe game is going to end up just like the purse game. Real or not, the general masses are simply going to stop caring about replica or authentic.
mean.gif

Last edited:

The shot game is going to end up just like the purse game. Real or not, the general masses are simply going to stop caring about replica or authentic.
mean.gif
this will be bad for resellers , the bootleggers in china would be balling on another level. But if they get too good, law enforcement would deff shut them down

Obviously everyone's foot is different, but I wear a size 10 in Flyknit Racers and my TD 350s are also a size 10 and fit perfectly. My racers are quite snug at a 10 (can wear a 10.5 also if I wanted extra room), but I would not go down to a 9.5 on the 350s. I feel like I've got the perfect length in the 350s (slightly longer than a flyknit racer 10). 

Appreciate the help bro

Has anyone received shipping from Adidas yet?  

Sorry if I missed it - two threads going on and a day off is too much to catch up on.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom