ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these raffle L's, just means we should be more optimistic about ADC tomorrow, law of averages guys....

Was practicing fast fingers on a website and I just checked out a pair of Sperry X Jaws. I'm a moron.

I think at some point it reaches a point of stupid. For me personally...a shoe...that is suede and rubber....is just that...a shoe. $1600 for a shoe (and that looks like cheap resale at this point) that will not benefit your performance at a sport or be used for any real purpose is just stupid. If you are in college budgeting for months to cop...you may need to re-prioritize your life.

We go through this every Yeezy release. No shoe in my opinion is worth over 100 dollars. That's just my personal
opinion, wants vs. needs. If I get one pair I'm selling it, if I come up on 2 pairs I'm reselling one. It's really just that
simple.

If you had to connections/networking/CSI skills to get almost every pair of limited Yeezy your train of
thought would be different because it would be lucrative. People need to adapt or get out of this game, if your
a student and you budgeted for the kicks and got them good for you. Like you said it's just a piece of rubber and
over priced suede.

L.gif

A nice L-Mail to start my morning. :smile:

We go through this every Yeezy release. No shoe in my opinion is worth over 100 dollars. That's just my personal
opinion, wants vs. needs. If I get one pair I'm selling it, if I come up on 2 pairs I'm reselling one. It's really just that
simple.

If you had to connections/networking/CSI skills to get almost every pair of limited Yeezy your train of
thought would be different because it would be lucrative. People need to adapt or get out of this game, if your
a student and you budgeted for the kicks and got them good for you. Like you said it's just a piece of rubber and
over priced suede.

I'm not adapting to a "game" of having the privilege of giving my money.

4 pairs of yeezys in. Never will pay resell.

put in a raffle tix and hope it works out if not oh well. Unsubscribe and do something else

350 saved.

adapt to buy shoes give up a whole nite. I mean some folks here wouldn't study a whole night.

I mean I guess if I had a passion for shoes to the point of obsession I mean yea. For some it's kinda scary how much they care. But it's the Internet. People send death threats over yeezys.

I have plugs (I guess) but that was before "The Game" like people in footlocker Corp. I choose not to ask my friends for material possessions.

Now the link up on some drinks and turn up yea.

Plus my utter distain of "networking"

I go to the same adidas store enter one time and walk off

Works for me. Luck yea being a size 13 more luck. If I lost closet full of shoes to rock

Maybe small footers have to work extra but I'm not giving up 1600 for a shoe I will wear maybe 5-8 times a year.

I wear my 200 UBs all the time. They technically have more value to me. Due to use.

As always my thoughts and to each his or her own.

Y'all forget some folks here got money to blow so to run 1600 is like 160 dollar resell lol

I do want a size 13 in these I have dang 12 lmao

I never win anything from ubiq. Has anyone ever hit a ubiq yeezy raffle because I hear they backdoor all those

I'm not adapting to a "game" of having the privilege of giving my money.

4 pairs of yeezys in. Never will pay resell.

put in a raffle tix and hope it works out if not oh well. Unsubscribe and do something else

350 saved.

adapt to buy shoes give up a whole nite. I mean some folks here wouldn't study a whole night.

I mean I guess if I had a passion for shoes to the point of obsession I mean yea. For some it's kinda scary how much they care. But it's the Internet. People send death threats over yeezys.

I have plugs (I guess) but that was before "The Game" like people in footlocker Corp. I choose not to ask my friends for material possessions.

Now the link up on some drinks and turn up yea.

Plus my utter distain of "networking"

I go to the same adidas store enter one time and walk off

Works for me. Luck yea being a size 13 more luck. If I lost closet full of shoes to rock

Maybe small footers have to work extra but I'm not giving up 1600 for a shoe I will wear maybe 5-8 times a year.

I wear my 200 UBs all the time. They technically have more value to me. Due to use.

As always my thoughts and to each his or her own.

Y'all forget some folks here got money to blow so to run 1600 is like 160 dollar resell lol

I do want a size 13 in these I have dang 12 lmao

Nope feel you on all of this.

Last edited:
That's good 2 know they do let people win. Funny how I see some spots talking about raffles and they've already backdoored the stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom