ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'm a female and I'm always on the board because I love Jay's, but OMFG did I just win the Yeezy 750's from UBIQ.  I saw everyone getting emails that they received the L this am and I never received one.  I kept checking my email and I freaking WON.  I just called and made my payment.  I'm shaking.  This is unreal.  I feel like today is my blessed day.  

Yaaaaaas congratts

Last edited:

From END :
[table][tr][td]
When the draw closes on 11/06/2016 @ 09:00 AM BST we'll notify you within 24 hours of the draw closing whether you were able to reserve a size UK 11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Winners will have a 2 hour window to purchase.

Quantities are limited and availability is not guaranteed.

Good luck.
[/td][/tr][/table]
my size ^^ 

what's the worst size to be for such limited shoes? Guessing 7-8.5

i would go and say every size as well.

you have people thinking "oh the popular sizes are 8-10 or whatever, let me go for the 'uncommon' size." but then these uncommon sizes can be money sizes and then there are other people thinking "oh everyone is trying to go for the money size, let's go with the less money sizes" which then turn out to be the sizes from before. it's like a reverse on a reverse psychology thing IMO

Last edited:
Ok is $1700 the lowest resell price (from a well known reputable seller ) right now for these Yeezy 750s ? For a size 10

For the people that have them , what's the sizing / fit like ? True to size ?

Last edited:
Spoke to my connect:

adidas store in socal - 35 pairs

Pairs under camera at all times

At open count all pairs, open and physically check each box

At close count all pairs, open and physically check each box

Numbers were like 2 size 11, 2 size 13

Rumor that adidas corp might want unsold pairs BACK

Good luck fam

Spoke to my connect:

Good luck fam
Yea my friend said any raffled  pairs not picked up are sent back to Adidas. Also, when the TBs released I checked with my local Adidas and they said they were sending pairs back to Adidas

Spoke to my connect:

Good luck fam
which store though? I saw 3rd street adidas is a pickup location as well as SCP

Yea my friend said any raffled  pairs not picked up are sent back to Adidas. Also, when the TBs released I checked with my local Adidas and they said they were sending pairs back to Adidas
said it was a rumor though, they have not received any corp notice to do that so there is still a chance of sale after 6pm

i would go and say every size as well.

you have people thinking "oh the popular sizes are 8-10 or whatever, let me go for the 'uncommon' size." but then these uncommon sizes can be money sizes and then there are other people thinking "oh everyone is trying to go for the money size, let's go with the less money sizes" which then turn out to be the sizes from before. it's like a reverse on a reverse psychology thing IMO

nah you just too invested in this L lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom