ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through, just waiting for it to get canceled now 
tongue.gif

First I carted a 9.5 and a 9. Had both at the same time due to the errors. Shouldn't been on a PC. The browser running in Twitter sucks.

Struck out on adidas all morning, but KITH came through!!!!!!!

Praying that it goes through and no cancelation 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2064783The white joints are going be at dtlr...750s are celebrity qs release,350 550 650 950 are for the normal humans who love retail or bust.kid in front champs was doing 1250 1500 stopped at 1350,be patient...these will rise to 3k by Sept tho

Last edited:
kith went really smooth through the steps for me.....everything loaded at once.....just when i hit for payment it was done ^^

What a fun 12 ******* hour day just for some jerk off companies who continually **** up everything and can't release a shoe online properly. 

Been glued to this thread and Twitter for 12 hours now and struck out everywhere. Salty af and I am done.

It does look Kith have oversold though...

Last edited:
More options, more colors, more to choose from.

Prices on these down now since sellers are competig with each other to move pairs but they will go back up in price sooner than later.

True. Good point. Thanks. At my pickup location in Miami I had dudes waiting outside willing to pay 1300. others offered 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom