ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On mobile I didn't have a captcha, only on desktop did I have the captcha. Same as you @Tsneaks with going back to the homepage and showing the cart. IDk man, nothing made sense this AM.

congrats to those who copped.

just going to have to try harder next time.
Na the key is to try less. I barely wanted them and only had 1 tab open while I was writing a paper. Randomly checked it, picked a size and was out. 
pimp.gif

It really had me like "I'm never gonna try for another pair again", ready to unsubscribe from this thread and everything :lol:

I'll be back...I guess.

Was gonna sell mine and do still have them listing for sell but I may just keep them. Really really nice in hand. suede quality a step up from previous as well. the sole is so much better than the white. 

On mobile I didn't have a captcha, only on desktop did I have the captcha. Same as you @Tsneaks with going back to the homepage and showing the cart. IDk man, nothing made sense this AM.
Yeah, honestly this release was definitely the weirdest out of all them....

I just got to Cabo & now checking my email. Looks like my atc service failed me. How was this release ?

So do you think I'll actually get them? They are size 11.5, if I end up getting them I'll definitely let you guys know.
Yea bro. You got them. But please only let me know if ur willing to let them go for the low (retail) hahaha

went to the gym to work out the frustration of not copping the 750s

and the effing gym is playing a kanye track on the speakers whew i walk in

yeezus just laughing at my Ls

Last edited:
Might have to trade these extra Adi Tans and cash to get these or something 
mean.gif

Each picture only makes me want them more and more. 

Swapping this 12 for a 13 or 14 is going to be a headache. Can't find no one local with any of those sizes listed or selling.

Only small sizes

Inst there a site that does this for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom