ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang, i would've dropped 1.2 for a guaranteed pair

people lined up for that $1200 "deal"'and they still had to pay $350 +tax on top... the $1200 was in store purchasing so you lucked out there if you had an eBay account or weren't the last guy in the store to end up with all the odd ball trash

You guys think it be possible to trade AQ PB Yeezy 350 boost size 7 and Super Green Gel Lyte 3's for a size 8.5-9 in these 750's?

Not that far from 3Ms. Either way you'll get noticed.
I don't know. To me it's not about being noticed or not. The 3M reflective doesn't seem as "playful" as glow in the dark - if that makes any sense. Regardless, the new 750s look real good - just not something I would wear personally. I really like the gum bottom. Wonder if we'll see any on the 350s. 

Last edited:

I don't know. To me it's not about being noticed or not. The 3M reflective doesn't seem as "playful" as glow in the dark - if that makes any sense. Regardless, the new 750s look real good - just not something I would wear personally. I really like the gum bottom. Wonder if we'll see any on the 350s. 
it aint that bad its going to be a dim glow unless you have them directly in the light for a while. if you in a club it wont look bad just got to be mindful where you wear them because the glow.

I am still upset about these L's I took this week for these kicks :smh:

Just looking back at all my mistakes, damn.

I am still upset about these L's I took this week for these kicks
mean.gif

Just looking back at all my mistakes, damn.
Don't even do it yourself, you'll know what to do next time.  They'll be more heat coming out.

Yeah they are nice. Want to see them in person in order for me to decide. Gonna pick it up in a bit.

G
Don't even do it yourself, you'll know what to do next time.  They'll be more heat coming out.
Every L is a lesson learned.... Lol
but honestly I copped today plus previously got Pirates and Moonrocks. Struck out on Black 750s and Tans, each time I learned something new and helped on the last 2 releases

I'm a true sz9.5 in nikes and a sz9 in adidas. Except for ub of course. I have a sz9 tb750 and i think they fit well but it can feel rather tighter than for example a sz9.5 jordan or a sz9 stan smiths. I got lucky and got a sz 9.5 in these grey 750s so i'll let u guys know when i get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom